• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
To get to the other side

Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Apr 28, 2024
Loneliness is the main reason. No family, friends, or partner. Can't do anything about the former, and any attempts at the latter two have gone horribly.

Lack of purpose and fulfillment is the other reason. If I could at least have a decent job where I'm appreciated, that could help offset the loneliness, but I've never been able to stay at any job more than a year or two. I'm tired of constantly jumping around.

And the fact that these things have been going on for decades now with no change. Having any hope gets harder once it's been so long.

Reactions: NoRespawn
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
sick of life and liv ing dont want to live ny more I want to be dead want to die

B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
Sexual abuse. I cannot imagine a future where I am loved.

tinydancer

tinydancer

May 17, 2024
stupid mistakes I made and having to face its consequences daily and refusing to live in that way.
basically, my life did not turn out as I once imagined and dreamed about... I refuse to live in another way.
the disappointment has taken me over in the form of depression and I am just a shell of the person who I once was.
I cannot go back to the past and I don't want to go to the future
So I keep living in denial in the present, until I find the courage to end it.
Yeah this for me too. Very well put, really sorry for how your life turned out, I know the feelings you describe all too well.