• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
How do I experience that?

• Love
Reactions: maidens and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Probably bc they subconsciously know they're leaving the prison planet

Reactions: Gonnerr, TiredOfAllThis, haibane and 3 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Probably bc they subconsciously know they're leaving the prison planet
Non-suicides is what I'm referring to. They often love life.

Reactions: sserafim
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Perhaps a dying person needs to die as a sleepy person needs to sleep. When it is our time.

Reactions: hotelaloner and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Non-suicides is what I'm referring to. They often love life.
The fact that before death they feel peaceful is a sign that maybe they subconsciously know they're leaving the prison even if they enjoyed living in it. Maybe it means that death is a good thing, it allows one to be at eternal peace. If death were bad, wouldn't they feel the opposite of peace? They would feel anxious and scared instead, but they don't…they feel the opposite

Last edited:
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, haibane, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Unburdening yourself from the pressure of existence tends to have that effect. Kind of like holding your pee in all day then finally taking a tinkle. For that brief moment in time you feel this sense of relief that just sooths you physically and mentally.

Reactions: Katdogg, TiredOfAllThis, divinemistress36 and 2 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Unburdening yourself from the pressure of existence tends to have that effect. Kind of like holding your pee in all day then finally taking a tinkle. For that brief moment in time you feel this sense of relief that just sooths you physically and mentally.
Will we get that just before suicide?

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis and sserafim
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Will we get that just before suicide?
Depends if you go with no regrets or have come to terms with them and accept that you have no control.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, Ambivalent1 and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Depends if you go with no regrets or have come to terms with them and accept that you have no control.
The awareness that death undoes all regret

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis and sserafim
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
The awareness that death undoes all regret
I wouldn't say it undoes regret but it renders it inconsequential to you. Regret is such a heavy thing on our souls (in all its forms) that some people come to believe that it lingers even after death. Hence, ghosts, apparitions, etc.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think all sorts of hormones or whatever are released in the brain before death. I once read an article about some unfortunate patient who died in the middle of a brain scan. Unfortunate for them but probably, a stroke of luck for the doctors and scientists because they could see in real time what was going on. Which parts of the brain were the most active etc. Not surprisingly, areas associated with memory were very busy- which could relate to people claiming their life flashed before them in NDE's.

I guess it could be a rush of hormones we've never experienced before though- without doing drugs. Who knows if it will be euphoric or terrifying? I'm not sure everyone gets the same experience either. I imagine people who die in their sleep don't know much about it.

I've dreamt I was about to die a few times. That was pretty nice. That feeling of absolute calm that very soon, you're going to be relieved of all your worries and responsibilities. That sounds blissful.

Reactions: Relic, Gonnerr, ABSOLUTION and 1 other person

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
I don't know, Avaruus comes to mind. Judging by his posts, GB thread and the songs he shared, i think he imagined that he was going to wake up in a better place, maybe that image he had of his 'dream life' gave him peace of mind.

I truly hope he is in that place he so much seemed to dream of.

Wish i had known him earlier. Although we did not meet, i'm very grateful to know of his existence.

Last edited:
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Earlier I was thinking how someone might try bear being murdered painfully e.g stabbed several times and my guess is they just accept it. Buddhism talks about how accepting and not avoiding suffering reduces it and I believe some people just figure that out and don't try fight their fate anymore.

Reactions: lovelydeath