• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Because they have the same restricted access to reliable, peaceful methods as we do. If we're afraid to do it and we're comfortable with the actual idea of suicide, I imagine it's even more complicated for 'normies'.

They maybe have a mental block when it comes to suicide. It's something many people won't even allow themselves to consider. So- with that off the table, I think many people try to make the best of it. Plus, some buy into the whole 'suffering makes us stronger' ethos I guess.

As to why they may not even allow themselves to consider it- could be a sense of commitment or obligation to others. They may be religious or have been brought up to see suicide as something deeply wrong. A friend of mine's Mum is a therapist and they won't even talk about suicide although I'm sure they've been through deep depressions.