• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

funeraleveryday

funeraleveryday

please help me die
May 16, 2020
that some ppl are more mentally ill than others? how is this not a fact

• Love
Reactions: DeathOfKane, DizzyFolfy, myusername890 and 3 others
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
Because they cannot wrap their heads around it- it's just a perspective they don't share, and the natural reaction from normies is to ostracize and say ignorant shit.

A good reason why I don't actually open up about my thoughts/plans of CTB is because they are all fucking normies. They don't get it, and they never will. The last person I did, I literally got called stupid and insulted to my face.
A lot of normies will also immediately resort to cruelty or insert themselves in selfishly because of their lack of understanding.

"What about me?" Sort of thinking.

They really just can't comprehend legitimate mental illness- and social media has only exacerbated this issue. It's all fucking cute and quirky until someone actually displays serious signs of mental illness and engages in not very cute and quirky mental illness behaviours. ://

<3

Reactions: DeathOfKane, cottonbones346, myusername890 and 6 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Normal people are not at fault, they can just never possibly understand how we feel.

Normal humans want life and to thrive. To want to CTB means we are deeply ill, beyond recovery most of the time.

Reactions: cottonbones346 and tary
LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
I agree with AkaRed's comment; people cannot comprehend actual mental illness.
especially with social media, some mental illnesses are "trendy" or "quirky" to "have".
I've had people straight up not believe me when I open up to them about my borderline diagnosis because it's a "trend" to have it.
it's annoying. And odd. Borderline along with many other illnesses cannot be self diagnosed, classism, as many self dx-ers like to use as an excuse, is irrelevant to the conversation; because so many mental illnesses overlap in symptoms that you cannot evaluate yourself as someone who is not a professional; even professionals are not able to self diagnose.
I despise the classism argument.
everyone is struggling. Everyone is aware that healthcare especially in the US is a joke. Everyone knows that seeing a professional is expensive.
You don't see disorders that are commonly demonized to the extent that h they can't make it "quirky" and become "trendy"; like NPD, or ASPD as an example.

Reactions: DeathOfKane
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
I agree with AkaRed's comment; people cannot comprehend actual mental illness.
especially with social media, some mental illnesses are "trendy" or "quirky" to "have".
I've had people straight up not believe me when I open up to them about my borderline diagnosis because it's a "trend" to have it.
it's annoying. And odd. Borderline along with many other illnesses cannot be self diagnosed, classism, as many self dx-ers like to use as an excuse, is irrelevant to the conversation; because so many mental illnesses overlap in symptoms that you cannot evaluate yourself as someone who is not a professional; even professionals are not able to self diagnose.
I despise the classism argument.
everyone is struggling. Everyone is aware that healthcare especially in the US is a joke. Everyone knows that seeing a professional is expensive.
You don't see disorders that are commonly demonized to the extent that h they can't make it "quirky" and become "trendy"; like NPD, or ASPD as an example.
Ironic cuz NPD would totally claim to have BPD for funzies

• Yay!
Reactions: LunarCharm
never

never

Apr 21, 2024
It's because normal people want to live and prosper. If you display the opposite, then you're mentally ill and socially shunned because of that. They physically and emotionally will never be able to understand

Reactions: divinemistress36 and myusername890
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Normal people are not at fault, they can just never possibly understand how we feel.

Normal humans want life and to thrive. To want to CTB means we are deeply ill, beyond recovery most of the time.
Yes they are. "Normal people" were trying to force me to get the "vaccine". Normal people also ratted out Jews in WW2. Have no social status, financial ruin or medical issue and see how much "normal people" will notice. Neurotypical sheep.

Reactions: DeathOfKane