• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I've recently lost my appetite. I'm not hungry anymore, and it's hard for me to eat anything. Yesterday, I ate hotpot with my family and I could barely eat anything or finish my dessert. I only ate a few bites of the ice cream in my matcha parfait. This is unusual for me as I love food, I'm a self-proclaimed foodie. What could be wrong with me? I manifested to lose weight, and I think this might have come true…

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
If this only happened yesterday then it's probably not something to be worried about. It might just be stress, maybe you ate a lot prior to dinner, or maybe it's just one of those days.

Just make sure to monitor your appetite for the next week or two and if you notice anything that might concern you, such as if it continues to decrease or maybe it starts to flucuate a lot without any explanation, then book an appointment with your family doctor to get checked out.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
If this only happened yesterday then it's probably not something to worry about. It might just be stress, maybe you ate a lot prior to dinner, or maybe it's just one of those days.

Just make sure to monitor your appetite for the next week or two and if you notice anything that might concern you, such as if it continues to decrease or maybe it starts to flucuate a lot without any explanation, then book an appointment with your family doctor to get checked out.
It's been happening for a few weeks now (I think like 2?)

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
It's been happening for a few weeks now (I think like 2?)
Have you been feeling stressed or anything for the past few weeks?

If not, can you think of any other possible explanations for this? Has there been any other symptoms besides a decrease in appetite? Have you been on any new meds lately?

Either way, I think it's best that you just book an appointment with your doctor. See what they have to say about it. If you are still concerned afterwards then maybe try looking for another doctor for a second opinion.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I think so? I'm actually not sure, it's hard for me to know what I'm feeling tbh
If that's the case then that might be the cause of it. Still, please go and see a doctor about it just in case.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
If that's the case then that might be the cause of it. Still, please go and see a doctor about it just in case.
I know this will sound weird but I don't want to see a doctor because I want to die, I want to be ill

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I know this will sound weird but I don't want to see a doctor because I want to die, I want to be ill
I have doubts that this results from any sort of serious illness. It's likely just as a result of something mild, plus if it is from something more serious then there still wouldn't be a garauntee that it'll kill you. It may just end up causing a bunch of discomfort or even bodily damage instead.

I guess if you don't want to then it's your choice, but I'd recommend against it.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
not sure about your particular case. i weighed as much as 185lbs. last time i went to a hospital, they said i was 130. that shocked me. i did want to lose weight because of gout/arthritis etc but i had no idea i lost that much. all the strength that i once had is gone too. anything with meat was given to my dog. i cooked for her - probably the only being that enjoyed my cooking lol.

you are young yes? most likely depression? i would at least eat the ice cream! people react in different ways. some just eat and eat to forget about their troubles. some just shut down. the body is weird. does things on it's own. docs can't figure it out. i look up my conditions and it almost always comes up saying 'no cure'. they just want to give me an mri bill or they probably want to sell you some medication.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I have doubts that this results from any sort of serious illness. It's likely just as a result of something mild, plus if it is from something more serious then there still wouldn't be a garauntee that it'll kill you. It may just end up causing a bunch of discomfort or even bodily damage instead.

I guess if you don't want to then it's your choice, but I'd recommend against it.
I just saw your edited first comment. I've been feeling fatigued all the time, I'm always tired no matter how much sleep I get. I actually manifested getting cancer btw, maybe it came into fruition

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I just saw your edited first comment. I've been feeling fatigued all the time, I'm always tired no matter how much sleep I get. I actually manifested getting cancer btw, maybe it came into fruition
Manifestation isn't really a thing. These symptoms are vague and could apply to a variety of health conditions and disorders, from physical to mental (like depression). The chances of it being cancer are probably very low.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Manifestation isn't really a thing. These symptoms are vague and could apply to a variety of health conditions and disorders, from physical to mental (like depression). The chances of it being cancer are probably very low.
Why do you think that manifestation isn't really a thing? I think that I'm good at manifesting, the things that I want to happen usually happen

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Why do you think that manifestation isn't really a thing? I think that I'm good at manifesting, the things that I want to happen usually happen
There's no actual empirical evidence for it and the mechanics behind just don't make sense. It's more likely that any "results" from it or signs of it working are as a result of things, like change in mindset and behaviour and comfirmation bias rather than it actually doing anything.

It's kind of like when I was younger and I was convinced that I had the ability to control the wind. I couldn't but I thought I could because I always focused on the time when the wind "cooperated" with me and ignored or forgot about all the times in which it didn't.

With that out of the way, while I understand that you don't want to see a doctor about this issue and I respect that, I do think it might be worth getting things checked out just in case.