mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
If a painless suicide was offered globally, what percent do you think would go for it?
I said in a reply once somewhere on this site that if suicide was legal and easy nobody would make it out of high school. Most people out there are slowly killing themselves with drugs, alcohol, junk food, and other stuff. So If there was a pill that everyone could get anywhere at anytime that painlessly killed you in just a few seconds I think 95 % of the world's population in developed nations would probably kill themselves before 40 Especially if people could not turn to drugs and alcohol to cope with their problems.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, shadow11, Tiburcio and 2 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
You're not alone in this sick limbo where you can't seem to push yourself over the edge. I just know that one day i will experience something that just screws me up so hard that i will do it that same day. Just don't know when it will be. Untill then i'm going to linger arround. Sometimes i even feel out of place here because alot of people tend to say goodbye on the forum and i'm going to be here for a long time.

Reactions: shadow11, Tiburcio and lv-gras
R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
The nothingness of death can be daunting, guilt of leaving people behind those can be a pain to overcome. If I ever get the job done it will be because I've figured out how to block off my carotids properly, few times I have had a noose around my neck with bedsheets I think I fucked up the knot because I was conscious for minutes and stopped. Some technical skills applied properly would hopefully get the job done quickly and the speed would hopefully take away some of those fears and doubts

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and skitliv