dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Well, for me at least I'm still hoping it'll get better...
cool cool bro, but were you suicidal once? did you bought any suicide method? were you close, or only the thought cross your mind?

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
cool cool bro, but were you suicidal once? did you bought any suicide method? were you close, or only the thought cross your mind?
I still want to die, I just think I might be a little young right now. I was thinking about using N or just hanging myself.

Reactions: not_a_robot
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I still want to die, I just think I might be a little young right now. I was thinking about using N or just hanging myself.
totally fine man, yeah, give it a little chance, maybe you get to see me or someone here do something crazy/amazing one day

maybe you will get to see the first Recovered person from suicide thoughts at SS , LOL

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
All my attempts were emotionally driven... I should probably start suicide journal because my working memory can be whimsical at times, written memory doesn't have such irritating flaw. But I remember that I had the drive, thingy that serves as a prerequisite for building the life you want. Same thing applies for suicide, I guess. In most cases I was driven by envy for those who got the cards I want: unusually high intelligence, looks, strong constitution, nervous system good enough to deal with traumatic events (probably should get merged with intelligence because brain is the part of it).

All my attempts were poorly thought out and the very first one got me funny hoarsy voice for a couple of days. I placed the pad at the airway and not carotid arteries (genius). But now I'm more experienced and the next impulse can turn up to be the last.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot and Orin
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Because murder is harder than it looks especially when it's yourself

• Hugs
Reactions: Numbtopain97, Mn1245, crimea_river and 2 others
LSD_ie

LSD_ie

Jun 17, 2019
I'm paying back my dad. It will take like 5 months. Another reason, is that my close friend and roomate depends on me for making rent but he's getting married and moving soon.

Reactions: dandan and Orin
Leonfreak17

Leonfreak17

<<-voDKa->>
Aug 12, 2018
I don't want my boyfriend to find my body,

• Aww..
Reactions: vulturecyclop and Ssrejisser
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
Probably because I've spent most of my life clinging onto hopes. Although I'm a pessimist, I suppose I thought that 'help' would arrive for me.

Truth be told, it never did, unless I made it happen myself. Sadly, I'm no longer in the position to influence my existence as much as I could.

Hope is now like the very last nanoseconds of the shooting star.

• Hugs
Reactions: vulturecyclop, mattwitt, true faith and 2 others
mold

mold

local fungi
Jun 25, 2019
i honestly don't know, but im sticking around for my friends for as long as i can

Reactions: PTSDream
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
This is a big cross I'm living with , like I'm guilty and also a victim of my condition , because there were some things out of my control.....

I am alive because I've decided to try to find a way to live despite of my rage , regret, sorrow and blame.

I'm alive because I'm holding on to a not bad but not good life because I can't stop complaining how I was fucked up.

I'm alive because I've been holding on to a miserable life, I make it miserable , I find it hard no to make it so, it's a everyday challenge , I might soon give up.

• Hugs
Reactions: true faith and crimea_river
PTSDream

PTSDream

May 10, 2019
Cuz im too fucking scared to kill myself. Im such a pussy lol

I hope I am replying properly... I don't think it's a pussy move to not have it in yourself to kill yourself. It's normal for us to fight off an attack, even if we are our own perpetrators.
i honestly don't know, but im sticking around for my friends for as long as i can

It's good to have a reason to live.
I hope I am replying properly... I don't think it's a pussy move to not have it in yourself to kill yourself. It's normal for us to fight off an attack, even if we are our own worst enemies.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrizzlyGrapefruit and H2H2
hilzy

hilzy

Twisted Majesty
Jul 4, 2019
I'm still alive as I dont know what to do with my son. Hes 6 and I think hes what keeps me from doing it. His father is an aaaactual piece of shit so I'm not sure what would happen to him without me. I think if I found someone I know would take good care of him then I would definitely feel more ready to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, dandan, GrizzlyGrapefruit and 2 others
C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
Because my parents are keeping an eye on me and I don't have any funds to access a peaceful death at the moment

C

Cheezmam

Jun 19, 2019
Because I don't want to go. But situations will force it.

• Hugs
Reactions: dandan
HappyEnding

HappyEnding

Mar 23, 2019
I am alive because I want to try partial suspension or the night-night method but i cant find the carotid artery and when I think I do, nothing happens; I never pass out, no matter where I touch my neck. Nothing helps.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
R

Ricks

Jul 4, 2019
I was hoping for a miracle... but maybe it wasn't meant to be.

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Family
Fear of a Painful End
Small Amount of Hope

Reactions: dandan
K

keara

Jul 4, 2019
I'm more scared of failing than of actually dying

Reactions: JWL, vulturecyclop, wanttodie and 1 other person
Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
I need to avail of my (well planned) method during impulsive moments, but I don't have 24/7 access.

Reactions: AtomicNewt
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
Lack of courage due to how it'll affect my mother.

• Aww..
Reactions: dandan and vulturecyclop
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
cuz my survival instinct is a bitch

J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
I'm still alive as I dont know what to do with my son. Hes 6 and I think hes what keeps me from doing it. His father is an aaaactual piece of shit so I'm not sure what would happen to him without me. I think if I found someone I know would take good care of him then I would definitely feel more ready to go.

So are you planning to leave your 6-year-old son with your shit husband?

Sounds like you have a great plan.

Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
I really don't know, I'm struggling and thinking about therapy, wish I had enough money for that, I'm crying over every stupid thing, I'm just tired, all I'm waiting for is Wardruna concert in November.

Reactions: AtomicNewt
levymarie

levymarie

Jun 3, 2019
Im still alive because I dont want to hurt my mom and im a pussy who cant overcome the survival instinct just yet

Sad Panda

Sad Panda

Dec 2, 2018
I really wish I could stop simultaneously feeling like I desperately need to succeed but also wishing I was dead. Part of me is disappointed that I won't know how people take my death. That bothers me quite a bit that I feel this way. It's silly. I've never really cared what people think of me in life but I do in death... I don't want to leave my cats. I feel like parents shouldn't have to bury their kids. I'm so conflicted but so certain that this will be the way.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
My cats and I have some money to spend that I don't want my junk bum kid's mother getting.