• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I can't either. The pain is too much for me. I don't want my death to be so painful. Are you sure you cannot order SN?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Because of SI! It's really powerful.
I seriously tried it like 3 times and ended up chickening out in all of them.
Then, there was a 4th time. I'd taken lots of pills to supress my SI but guess what? The pills' effect was so strong that I didn't manage to get to the hanging part and I was found on conscious, lying on the floor the next day.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think there is just a learning curve with it. It takes more practice and patience for some people. I've read some people can pass out compressing the arteries with hands, I can't. I get a bit dizzy and out of it, but I don't pass out. This makes me wonder of night night wouldn't be possible for me.... releasing the arteries gives a flood of dizzy and euphoria, which is actually pretty awesome feeling lol. I can't play with partial too much since I can't leave marks on my neck, and oops if I get it right.

I think it might help you guys to super study the anatomy, and practice cutting off blood flow in a setting where death is not possible so you wont trigger SI. Using hands or not tying off the rope might help you find the sweet spot without fear or sense of absolute.

D

dilapidatedMind

Student
Oct 1, 2020
I can't either. The pain is too much for me. I don't want my death to be so painful. Are you sure you cannot order SN?
Pain? What? Did you even do it right?
I dont think its possible for most people. Technically, its one of the easiest methods to get into, but I gave up on the idea of accomplishing it.
Surely it's easier than jumping.
Because of SI! It's really powerful.
I seriously tried it like 3 times and ended up chickening out in all of them.
Then, there was a 4th time. I'd taken lots of pills to supress my SI but guess what? The pills' effect was so strong that I didn't manage to get to the hanging part and I was found on conscious, lying on the floor the next day.
Just wipe grease on the floor.
I think there is just a learning curve with it. It takes more practice and patience for some people. I've read some people can pass out compressing the arteries with hands, I can't. I get a bit dizzy and out of it, but I don't pass out. This makes me wonder of night night wouldn't be possible for me.... releasing the arteries gives a flood of dizzy and euphoria, which is actually pretty awesome feeling lol. I can't play with partial too much since I can't leave marks on my neck, and oops if I get it right.

I think it might help you guys to super study the anatomy, and practice cutting off blood flow in a setting where death is not possible so you wont trigger SI. Using hands or not tying off the rope might help you find the sweet spot without fear or sense of absolute.
How can you practice without tying the rope?

Last edited:
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Pain? What? Did you even do it right?

Surely it's easier than jumping.

Just wipe grease on the floor.

How can you practice without tying the rope?
I don't know if I did it correctly. I tried to follow this site's instructions yet I had to abort the attempt. The urge to vomit was so strong I couldn't hold it down. I began to choke on my own vomit while pressing my head down the rope so I had to cancel the attempt. My lungs and trachea were burning.

• Hugs
Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020

Passing out with pressing by hands is not the same as strangling yourself with rope. Plus, it may leave skin marks, which adds to SI. IMHO partial just gives false hope of escaping and postponing, looking for sweet spots, hoping u will get it next time just rirght.

I chickened out of it many times, decided to move on to other methods instead. Not trying to discourage anyone...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Passing out with pressing by hands is not the same as strangling yourself with rope. Plus, it may leave skin marks, which adds to SI. IMHO partial just gives false hope of escaping and postponing, looking for sweet spots, hoping u will get it next time just rirght.
I can see the validity of what you say. Hands is more in relation to night night, which seems silly to me, but also help understand ones anatomy. We all process a bit differently. Learning and understanding makes me less scared, and decreases SI. I suppose this may be fairly unique to me. Realistically full is a better option since if the right location, knots, and rope is used it can't fail, but it's just too scary for some people since if you mess up you're choking to death. The reason I suggest practice is to get used to the feeling of passing out, so one doesn't panic when it happens. A lot of people seem to be getting partial right, but then SI kicks in when they start to pass out. Partial is very effective it's just harder to master and takes more self control than full.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I'm going with SN instead of hanging because 1) SI; 2) No place to hang from; 3) My carotid arteries seem to be behind my Adam's apple, or at least obstructed by it, so there's no chance of it being painless.

• Hugs
Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
I can see the validity of what you say. Hands is more in relation to night night, which seems silly to me, but also help understand ones anatomy. We all process a bit differently. Learning and understanding makes me less scared, and decreases SI. I suppose this may be fairly unique to me. Realistically full is a better option since if the right location, knots, and rope is used it can't fail, but it's just too scary for some people since if you mess up you're choking to death. The reason I suggest practice is to get used to the feeling of passing out, so one doesn't panic when it happens. A lot of people seem to be getting partial right, but then SI kicks in when they start to pass out. Partial is very effective it's just harder to master and takes more self control than full.
Suicide is not a skill. Its a physical self harm act. Its less about ligature position and more about a state of mind thing. And one has to commit, and its hard.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I got pretty close two times. The problem with the first was the rope's fault, somehow the knot loosend under my weight after some time, though what did I expect from something that is not in the recommended ligature list, but it was the only thing I had on hand at the time.
The second time I was practicing with the positioning of the noose (now with a 10mm climbing rope). Placed it high on neck and just relaxed my muscles. I immedietly felt that yeah it works way faster now let's get out. The next thing I know is that I'm not sure what is going on but there is this thing around my neck and I have a lot of saliva in my mouth but can't swallow. I pulled myself up by the rope and got out while spitting a lot. I was really confused until I realized what had happened. So yeah I got to the unconciousness part accidentally but somehow it returned. Honestly it would have been great had it worked, I had every matter settled in case "something went wrong".
Sadly, ever since that "attempt" my neck is more sensitive and I am afraid that it would be just an another failure so I changed my method. If I ever try hanging again it will be full, but I do not have a spot for that yet and it is just a last resort.
However, I would like to point out the fact that every time the only pain I felt was on my skin from the rope thightening, and all in all this method was just a little bit uncomfortable.

D

dilapidatedMind

Student
Oct 1, 2020
I don't know if I did it correctly. I tried to follow this site's instructions yet I had to abort the attempt. The urge to vomit was so strong I couldn't hold it down. I began to choke on my own vomit while pressing my head down the rope so I had to cancel the attempt. My lungs and trachea were burning.
Had you eaten just before?
Don't ever underestimate just how strong the survival instinct can be.
Grease the god damned floor ffs

Last edited:
Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
I got pretty close two times. The problem with the first was the rope's fault, somehow the knot loosend under my weight after some time, though what did I expect from something that is not in the recommended ligature list, but it was the only thing I had on hand at the time.
The second time I was practicing with the positioning of the noose (now with a 10mm climbing rope). Placed it high on neck and just relaxed my muscles. I immedietly felt that yeah it works way faster now let's get out. The next thing I know is that I'm not sure what is going on but there is this thing around my neck and I have a lot of saliva in my mouth but can't swallow. I pulled myself up by the rope and got out while spitting a lot. I was really confused until I realized what had happened. So yeah I got to the unconciousness part accidentally but somehow it returned. Honestly it would have been great had it worked, I had every matter settled in case "something went wrong".
Sadly, ever since that "attempt" my neck is more sensitive and I am afraid that it would be just an another failure so I changed my method. If I ever try hanging again it will be full, but I do not have a spot for that yet and it is just a last resort.
However, I would like to point out the fact that every time the only pain I felt was on my skin from the rope thightening, and all in all this method was just a little bit uncomfortable.
If I had a safe place for doing full, Id go for full a long time ago.

Buttlerix

Buttlerix

Sep 28, 2020
Me too, but at home I can only do partial, and doing it outside brings in many variables which I cannot control. Mostly random people that walk by before I'm completely gone, I am afraid to take that chance.
I find myself constantly looking for a place when outside where to do full also, but havent found or thought of anything yet. Random people, security guards, all the same