• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I keep on seeing that and honestly I find it insensitive as the reality is that not everyone is privledged enough to be able to access more desirable suicide methods, for some people that's their only option to ctb with which is the fault of this anti-suicide society we exist in.
I don't get those people who assume that everyone has the same access to methods as them, we are all in different situations after all, why complain about desperate suicidal people when we exist in a society where there is the absence of peaceful, guaranteed ways to die for all, what about the suffering and desperation of the suicidal person.

I don't get why people make it all about the driver when we were so cruelly forced into this hellish existence in the first place and are denied the option to die in peace. I find it horrifying how people have to resort to brutal methods in the first place, it's just unacceptable how we cannot all have the option to die in a guaranteed, peaceful way as if that was the case nobody would have to resort to the train at all.
If people use this method I hope it makes train drivers realise what a disgusting, evil world is for denying everyone the option of a peaceful way to die, I hope it makes them support legalised assisted suicide as we really do exist in hell.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
If people use this method I hope it makes train drivers realise what a disgusting, evil world is for denying everyone the option of a peaceful way to die, I hope it makes them support legalised assisted suicide as we really do exist in hell.
Yes but that's of little comfort to a traumatized train driver whose life may also be ruined. You have various issues due to autism and sensory things etc and whilst you don't say what you do out of malice I do believe it is out of ignorance for the reality of seeing a huge amount of gore on such a horrific way. You say you have issues with intrusive and chaotic thoughtss just imagine how much worse that could be of you witnessed this on an incoming train. You appreciate death not gore. A train driver isn't gonna decide to appreciate suicide options more when he/she has to quit their job and live on severance pay.

The train option would only be more acceptable if the train was driverless, but even then you've got the unenviable position of the clean-up crew. On general I just don't think there's an easy way to justify this and if it were so acceptable to you then you'd have tried this method already. You wouldn't dare try because you probably do recognise how scary this method is. If someone must jump then just do it from a height at night. The only thing you're right about is the disgrace from the lack of exit options, but I don't think sanctioning death by train is the way to do that.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
There's a reason why Exit International, Dignitas and other assisted suicide organizations cannot administer N with needles, cannot turn on the nitrogen switch, etc. Because you are voluntarily taking your life yourself. Otherwise they could be charged with murder.

When 90% of people commit suicide, they are already probably going to hurt their families and friends. Bringing a total stranger into the mix, who may actually enjoy life as a train engineer and was looking forward to going home that night to his wife and kids, is wrong. Because now that person has to live with guilt that they did not deserve or ask for. They also have to live with seeing that visual. You speak of this world being cruel. It's cruel to make someone live with the idea or mere thought that they killed you when they had no say in the matter. It's actually kind of selfish.

If you want someone else to kill you, have a cop kill you because that's what they are paid to do and they love killing people. Trust me, I know. Train drivers are paid to drive trains, not facilitate suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.