• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
I can't believe how close I was to ending my life yesterday. I'm glad my gun didn't go off though because I need to actually do a few things before I go. I have picked to CTB next Tuesday. I have planned to go to a hotel to get a room where I'm then going to take 6 grams of coke, mix it with Xanax, some MDMA, and Adderall. Right after I do that I'm then going to take my .357 Ruger and shoot my head off. I'm tired of living in this world. It's all bullshit. I finally won't have to worry about anything and won't be a wasted space in this world anymore since I'll be gone.

ewlife

ewlife

:(
Oct 4, 2023
I'm sorry that life has been cruel to you. You're lucky that you have access to guns- one of the quickest and most painless methods. Wishing you the best

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
well I'm not suppose to have the gun. I stole it a few years back but yeah it should be a fast way to go and thanks.

A

A Human?

Oct 5, 2023
Good luck! That sounds wonderful, but I don't have a gun 😅

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I can't believe how close I was to ending my life yesterday. I'm glad my gun didn't go off though because I need to actually do a few things before I go. I have picked to CTB next Tuesday. I have planned to go to a hotel to get a room where I'm then going to take 6 grams of coke, mix it with Xanax, some MDMA, and Adderall. Right after I do that I'm then going to take my .357 Ruger and shoot my head off. I'm tired of living in this world. It's all bullshit. I finally won't have to worry about anything and won't be a wasted space in this world anymore since I'll be gone.
Do you think my .45 will work as well as your .357?

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
Do you think my .45 will work as well as your .357?
I think the damage would be pretty close to my .357 so yes that should work. I also have law enforcement ammo which is even more powerful. I'm using hollow impact bullets.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this dreadful existence, I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck in your plans.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Really am hoping you can be given eternal peace from the madnesses of life and good of luck to you in making that happen OP.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Other than jumping, shooting takes the most courage of all methods. Sounds like you'll be quite wired in the end. Peace and good luck to you. I'll be joining you a few days after that.

• Love
Reactions: lonely247
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Wish you all the best. Hope you find your ethernal peace ❤️

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace. Good luck!

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
Just

If you can I would just steal one or get one off of the dark web

You must be American. You underestimate just how rare guns are outside of the USA. You can't just send it in a parcel across Europe.