• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There aren't that many people with their actual picture. In fact I think there's only one user like that. Many people here seem to have a photo of something they like instead.

Oh, also, I really like lumalee. I'm surprised that nintendo would add such a character but I like it nonetheless

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
How do you know it's them? I expect a lot of times, it isn't. A female friend uses a guys picture on Instagram to stop other guys hitting on her. Another very attractive friend uses a self portrait- again- I imagine because guys were hitting on her.

Some people do use their own pictures though. Brave I think. They clearly have no problem with others knowing they are suicidal and use the forum. Or, maybe they don't think it through. Shame we do have to be so secretive. Society would surely move along if people could be honest about how they felt.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
There aren't that many people with their actual picture. In fact I think there's only one user like that. Many people here seem to have a photo of something they like instead.

Oh, also, I really like lumalee. I'm surprised that nintendo would add such a character but I like it nonetheless
It was a great addition in the movie to force people to confront nihilism and death.
I've only seen @hikikomorizombie do smth close to that
Irony lol You are my inspiration for this question. That's not your pic?

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
I haven't seen anyone do that

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
It might be a celebrity or just a random person, not actually their photo.

Or they just really don't care about being recognized. Some people don't have any family/friends, so it's not like they're in danger of being found.

Can also be force of habit, I've met people who had their own photo as pfp on every single thing they signed up for.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
It was a great addition in the movie to force people to confront nihilism and death.
I don't know if that's why they added lumalee but it could be possible. I thought that they added such a character to provide comedic relief with the other characters getting annoyed at lumalee and to also amplify the magnitude of luigi's capture and, later on, the capture of the kongs too. I don't really see anybody get confronted with nihilism and death as I've seen people act in the same way that the characters in the movie did and quickly moved on. All in all, I'm surprised that they made a random luma from super mario galaxy popular for a bit and I love their character so much. They provide me a bit of comfort

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
... eh. i mean, i've considered it - nobody in your life's gonna know it's you unless they're also on here, and in that case i'd argue there's no right to report you, or et cetera. like other replies have said, most of these are like, celebrities and stuff. but... shrug

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Believe it or not, Every time I log into this website I actually get in full knight armor. My profile picture really is me in real life.
Jokes aside, I haven't seen anybody really show their face with the exception of a few users who show it partially or blurred out.
I personally would never make my face my profile picture, only because I have no idea if people could somehow track me down using it. I did consider making my pfp a picture of both my dogs, though.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
bc they have no reason to hide their face/don't care who sees them posting on here. i only know of 1 person on SaSu who has their full face as their pfp, unfortunately. wish more ppl would/could.

i strongly consider making my pfp me, unblurred, like every day bc i have no reason to blur it :p idc if ppl that used to know me find me here or if users on here think it's silly/weird/foolish or think i'm ugly. @ the same time though i find something appealing abt the anonymity. though it does always get boring to me after awhile for some reason. even when i had reddit my pfp was me, lol.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Actually there's a few that do that. Technically I'm one of them but my image is a closeup and heavily edited.
Now that I look back, I guess there are more than one users who do this. That said, I didn't think you were one of them or were even close to qualifying as one. Also, I still think that there aren't that many people with their pfp as their irl photo in comparison to the amount of people on this site. The magnitude of the number of people with their irl photo sounds greatly exaggerated than what it actually is

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Wow people must be really bored to make shallow threads like this, like it's weird to me that people are so obsessed with profile pictures. And to answer the question it's because they are vain and desperately want attention of course, why else?

G

Grumble

Lingering
Aug 25, 2018
Wow people must be really bored to make shallow threads like this, like it's weird to me that people are so obsessed with profile pictures. And to answer the question it's because they are vain and desperately want attention of course, why else?
I can't tell if you're being serious in saying this, but either way, I think it's a very genuine question for a suicide forum, especially.

I gotta say for anybody using their own picture here, wow! Any form of it, even if it's obscured, I think that takes some serious courage. I love it. I like seeing what people look like, to be able to put a face to a name (even if it's blurred?).

I'd like to share my own picture here for the same reason, to let people put a face with my name, but I'm not sure I'll get around to doing that. I'm hesitant to share my picture online at all, let alone on a suicide forum. Maybe one day... but that day is not today~

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Haven't really seen that many to be honest.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I can't tell if you're being serious in saying this, but either way, I think it's a very genuine question for a suicide forum, especially.
FC is always serious lol

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Actually there's a few that do that. Technically I'm one of them but my image is a closeup and heavily edited.

There are a fair few, but not you.
Wait lmao ur pfp is you!!?

Low Key thought that was a pic from get out of some horror movies. Nice editing dude

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
For the life of me I could never find the settings I used after doing this to replicate it, but yes I edited a selfie of me many years ago.
You must be young because low key and high key seems to be words of the teens and young 20s.
Yeah I'm 19

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
some russian lady had her own profile, background and all the info where she lives and how old she is... people are a bit too careless lately.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
My condolences for your visiting this sub-forum, you'd better avert your gaze from this place :P

But I kind of like such ideas. I like identity games. I like categorising people into neat boxes (while having too little knowledge of what moves them), and avatars are one such subset of their personality put on exhibit.

I think a cool profile picture for a femboy would be their legs in stockings - a picture is worth a thousand words.

Or maybe AI art - no other AI picture will be exactly the same, and you're the first one who saw it, like an artist without being one.

As to the real OP question - I for one am hugely paranoid about my own pictures online which I never shared due to living in a totalitarian state, and fearing that that might be too insolent for the secret police here (the SBU). Although that's such a tiny chance, I admit.

I do wish I had my face evaluated on the matter on attractiveness. But I cannot afford the risk.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
My PFP isn't my picture obviously, but I'm sorry because I'm a late-stage attention seeker.
I'm shallow, I can hardly participate serious discussions - so I wish I can go deeper.
But I don't care much about it - I just want to see the Grim Reaper -
I think you agree to this - I want to be an eternal sleeper!

You could have a big F in your PFP if you didn't care about your profile pictures, I guess.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm ballsy I guess. I mean yeah some people have been like "but Donal, why do you have your real pic as your pfp" but it's just tough shit for everyone. It's like Basil Fawlty says, if you don't like duck, you're rather stuck.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
For the life of me I could never find the settings I used after doing this to replicate it, but yes I edited a selfie of me many years ago.
You must be young because low key and high key seems to be words of the teens and young 20s.
I thought it was Dr. House

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Why yes I actually am Zoot the saxophone player from the Electric Mayhem band from The Muppets as seen on the show The Muppets Mayhem.

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
As a real-life manga girl, I'm quite offended lmao.