nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
A tall guy makes me feel safe. I think it's an instinct from when we still lived in caves. The feeling of protection or protecting.
Part preference also ofcourse, I find tall man more attractive.

I'm not sure it's an instinct because some women aren't concerned. I've read that the more concerned a person is with their own masculinity/femininity, the more they'll be concerned with how their partner also conforms to masculinity/femininity.

Do you view short men as sexually unattractive or what? Would you ever have short male friends?

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I don't know, I never been in a relationship...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Busdriver, 262653, Skathon and 2 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm not sure it's an instinct because some women aren't concerned. I've read that the more concerned a person is with their own masculinity/femininity, the more they'll be concerned with how their partner also conforms to masculinity/femininity.

Do you view short men as sexually unattractive or what? Would you ever have short male friends?

I find them sexualy not attractive indeed. I always thought it was about the instinct really. Hmm..you definitely gave me something to think about

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I think it's true that we instinctively want to be with someone that can provide the feeling of protection but it doesn't need to be the physical protection of someone who's taller/physically stronger. The feeling of being safe and protected can be an emotional one from having someone there by your side to love and support you. I hope that makes sense.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211 and Viro_Major
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Humans are weird like that, they can rise above or sink below their own instincts seemingly at random. For example guys are instinctually supposed to favor wide hips and big breasts in women but there's somehow plenty of dudes who either prefer petite women or don't care either way. That doesn't mean the instinct isn't a thing that exists at all it just so happens that some don't have it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 19654
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
A tall guy makes me feel safe. I think it's an instinct from when we still lived in caves. The feeling of protection or protecting.
Part preference also ofcourse, I find tall man more attractive.

Mother nature graced you then, who do you exclude ? mwhahah

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Mother nature graced you then, who do you exclude ? mwhahah
Mother nature fucked me over being 5"2. I have some words for that lady when we finally meet :haha:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 19654 and Viro_Major
Koaster97

Koaster97

Apr 30, 2020
There was this really pretty girl I was talking to that was an inch taller than me but I was too ashamed to try pursue her because of people making fun of me and my terrible self esteem internalising all their insults...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Myforevercharlie, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Suppose it depends how many times you want to take a stepladder along with you on your date...…..

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I hate that nonsense about a tall man needing to protect a woman. Who is going to protect him?

If someone with bad intent attacks the couple, that taller amazing guy can do nothing..

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993