• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
yes i get it im physically unattractive and my personality could be mistaken for that of a brick but does that really make me completely unloveable? the people i want to love me dont and wont and its not fair. im fucking done with it. im so sad and tired and lost and hurting. im in so much pain. why cant i be pretty enough or hot enough that people will love me? why cant i be funny enough or less mundane? ive tried everything to fix it but i cant think about myself without tearing up and wanting to rip the skin off my body. i hate myself so fucking much. so so fucking much. i dont want this body. i dont want this brain.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I bet there are many people who will consider you "loveable"
No matter your looks or ways.

In my case, I've decided to become unloveable and unreachable because of my constant CTB thoughts.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I can almost completely relate and am really sorry you feel that way. I've come to realize that for me I'm not even always ready to accept everyone who might love me. I believe that if I want to have the right to be picky then so should everyone else. In fact, sometimes I even think less of people who might love me because I don't love myself enough.

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I can almost completely relate and am really sorry you feel that way. I've come to realize that for me I'm not even always ready to accept everyone who might love me. I believe that if I want to have the right to be picky then so should everyone else. In fact, sometimes I even think less of people who might love me because I don't love myself enough.
True

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
yes i get it im physically unattractive and my personality could be mistaken for that of a brick but does that really make me completely unloveable? the people i want to love me dont and wont and its not fair. im fucking done with it. im so sad and tired and lost and hurting. im in so much pain. why cant i be pretty enough or hot enough that people will love me? why cant i be funny enough or less mundane? ive tried everything to fix it but i cant think about myself without tearing up and wanting to rip the skin off my body. i hate myself so fucking much. so so fucking much. i dont want this body. i dont want this brain.
I'm ugly (biggest reason). And I suppose I'm boring and quiet too. Also cynical now.
I would say those are the reasons I'm unlovable.
It does hurt. Sorry its so bad for you right now.

B

BFishy

Student
Dec 25, 2019
I know exactly how you feel. I am friends as long as a woman needs something from me and then I'm a nothing. If I was an abuser, drug addict and lived off someone else than women would fall all over me. It seems like those are the only guys that get women around me.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
OP posted in October. And spelled unlovable wrong.

But whatever. They have the best username in this whole damn game.

illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
OP posted in October. And spelled unlovable wrong.

But whatever. They have the best username in this whole damn game.
ah shit spelling aint my strong point woops. but hell yeah i love everyone that appreciates my username
edit: did some googling and apparently you can spell it both ways?
IMG 20210125 101928

Last edited:
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'llbeinthegarage, l wish there was something l could do to take your pain away! Sending you Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I bet there are many people who will consider you "loveable"
No matter your looks or ways.

In my case, I've decided to become unloveable and unreachable because of my constant CTB thoughts.
You can try that, but you'll still be loved. True, unconditional love can't be switched on and off like a light switch.
Are you sure you are unlovable or do you only feel that way? I'm sure there are people who love you but due to your depression you just can't see it. We will love and support you here no matter what you look like. Besides, looks aren't everything. I've known good looking people who are rotten on the inside and they struggle to make friends/find partners.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
You can try that, but you'll still be loved. True, unconditional love can't be switched on and off like a light switch.
Are you sure you are unlovable or do you only feel that way? I'm sure there are people who love you but due to your depression you just can't see it. We will love and support you here no matter what you look like. Besides, looks aren't everything. I've known good looking people who are rotten on the inside and they struggle to make friends/find partners.
Ugh, some parts of this message was meant for the OP and now I can't edit or delete it. :ehh: Sorry if I caused any confusion.