• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

undesirednlazy

Jan 21, 2024
im at the exit end of highschool, i dont want to be around after. no matter what im going to be expected to work a job, drive through traffic, then distract myself for the rest of day because im too tired to do anything all on autopilot, then i get 2 days to be a human being.
Not much of one unfortunately because ive not developed a personhood or shared what little of one ive had. I guess ive fucked up my ability to socialize because i cant bear trying to connect with people. i cant bear connecting with people because im not who i want to be, im not seen in the way i want to be seen and ive only ever felt that what i want is not allowed to me.

Im tired of the stress filled and never relieving day to day, i dont want to fix my problems anymore i just hope to ctb soon. Its funny how i cant talk to people now or else theyll catch onto the fact i dont want to be around anymore.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, it's certainly understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
But in case AGI comes by the end of this year, the next few years are going to see the total disappearance of the concept of human work. Why not wait?