Status
Not open for further replies.
GemCami

GemCami

Incomplete
Sep 10, 2019
For sure Champion you really wish that you can write in another lenguaje that ITS not yours, AND annoy some guy, obviously its a competition of popularity, but i dnt want to argue More i have a very bad day And threads Like this put me on my nerves, this prove that you are no different from the people outside in the streets.
Btw lots of things "Put me on my nerves" And yknow what i do? I dump on em....JUST LIKE YOU. But guess what....i accept that someone is gonna probably call me out for being a POS, because call it what it is. Im guilty of it too. Kids like you annoy the living hell out of me. How do you think your stupid ass reply made my evening feel? Idiot.

Last edited:
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
No im exactly as human as them. I have the same organs and the same limbs. If your having a bad day, why not jump in chat and vent? But you just pop up and take a big steaming turd all over a nice intent. And now between the two of us, we have SOILED this poor thread. I apologize to the OP.

Why in any hell would i care, want to, or need to write in some other language? Oh sorry...."Lenguaje". Tbh, you dont even speak english. You speak broken english. That doesnt count as a second language. Sayonara, Senór.
You dont even speak broken spanish fool, so whats the point at least i can bother you, but you? You dnt know other word than adios so shut up your mice mouth because im More wise than you

GemCami

GemCami

Incomplete
Sep 10, 2019
Btw lots of things "Put me on my nerves" And yknow what i do? I dump on em....JUST LIKE YOU. But guess what....i accept that someone is gonna probably call me out for being a POS, because call it what it is. Im guilty of it too.

You dont even speak broken spanish fool, so whats the point at least i can bother you, but you? You dnt know other word than adios so shut up your mice mouth because om More wise than you
No you are an ignorant and selfish little prick. If you think saying something nice constitutes a competition, you are about as wise as a cow fart. I wouldnt want or need to speak spanish in any form. Thats like you being proud of how far you can bend over and shove your head up your own chocolate starfish. Thats not a competition anyone but YOU wants to win. But dont mind me. Ill shut my "Mice Mouth", whatever nonsense that means. You see if you can get your head up to your large intestine. Go set a new record nobody wants.

Last edited:
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
Chocolate starfish, i Like that album from limp Bizkit AND you actually make a fool from yourself saying why the hell i want to speak in another lenguage? You damn egocentric ignorant, AND then you say that popularity ITS not your thing when you spect everyone in the world speak bloody english, seriously a fool for consideration, so im tired Lets stop It here you uneducated prick.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and GemCami
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
@EndlessOblivion

• Yay!
Reactions: Ame
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Unfortunately, that is not how the world works, as much as we all know being in this place with a common connection of not being fond of life. They dont care. Nobody cares. So i mean, if Mr Foul want to come take a dump on this thread that was made so maybe someone could say hey, i like/liked this person and they made an impact on me, i can also exercise my right to rip a strip off of him for being a little 8==D
#2. im a piece of sh1t.
You got #2 right!
If it really was about being kind you would have said say something nice about the person above.
I live in the real world pal and people who pull thus kind if caper have no friends.
I have a girlfriend by the way in case that you want to validate the statements only based on the solitude/lonileness
I wasn't saying everyone was lonely but this bs is leaving people out

Live in the real world fml

Reactions: Death_the_kid
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I really needed a distraction atm so...
thank you both. D6BC94B7 B541 4DCD 8F5E 2BD6585FEE3C

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Fehler, Sensei, blackwidow92 and 2 others
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
You got #2 right!
If it really was about being kind you would have said say something nice about the person above.
I live in the real world pal and people who pull thus kind if caper have no friends.

Agree thats what annoy me in the first place, many of us are lonely AND we dont need a miss/mr suicide contest

GemCami

GemCami

Incomplete
Sep 10, 2019
No you are an ignorant and selfish little prick. I wouldnt want or need to speak spanish in any form. Thats like you being proud of how far you can bend over and shove your head up your own chocolate starfish. Thats not a competition anyone but YOU wants to win. But dont mind me. Ill shut my "Mice Mouth", whatever nonsense that means. You see if you can get your head up to your large intestine. Go set a new record nobody wants.

You got #2 right!

Why would you have to say something nice about the person above, i DONT KNOW THEM. What is this, kindergarden? So say something nice about SOMEONE. but ngl, you are the kinda person who pops in chat and says "My daddy kiddie fiddled me lol" And expects ANYONE to take you seriously when you dont even take your own issues somewhat seriously. You two are fantastic peas in a pod. Loser kids. Also, IM the one who gets to say im a POS. I dont need verification from an idiot.
Why would you have to say something nice about the person above, i DONT KNOW THEM. So say something nice about SOMEONE. but ngl, you are the kinda person who pops in chat and says "My daddy kiddie fiddled me lol" And expects ANYONE to take you seriously when you dont even take your own issues somewhat seriously. You two are fantastic peas in a pod. Idiot kids.
Agree thats what annoy me in the first place, many of us are lonely AND we dont need a miss/mr suicide contest
Then why dont you try being useful and decent enough that ANYONE would mention that they appreciate you, or go sit in the corner and be a POS alone. I am SO GODDAMN LONELY. Thats why i commented here. To show appreciation to the few people goodly enough to make me feel even slightly less alone and worthless. I cant believe you cant comprehend that.

Last edited:
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
Wooooo calm down Bro, you loose your head, you shit your brains out, Lets go to sleep And be in peace, for sure you are angry because you lost (dont you Like competitions now?) Jejeje sleep well im going to do the same im tired, good night Bro rest well.

Reactions: Tree frog
GemCami

GemCami

Incomplete
Sep 10, 2019
Why would you have to say something nice about the person above, i DONT KNOW THEM. What is this, kindergarden? So say something nice about SOMEONE. but ngl, you are the kinda person who pops in chat and says "My daddy kiddie fiddled me lol" And expects ANYONE to take you seriously when you dont even take your own issues somewhat seriously. You two are fantastic peas in a pod. Loser kids. Also, IM the one who gets to say im a POS. I dont need verification from an idiot.

Then why dont you try being useful and decent enough that ANYONE would mention that they appreciate you, or go sit in the corner and be a POS alone. I am SO GODDAMN LONELY. Thats why i commented here. To show appreciation to the few people goodly enough to make me feel even slightly less alone and worthless. I cant believe you cant comprehend that.

Wooooo calm down Bro, you loose your head, you shit your brains out, Lets go to sleep And be in peace, for sure you are angry because you lost (dont you Like competitions now?) Jejeje sleep well im going to do the same im tired, good night Bro rest well.
I have to sleep after trying to decipher what you type. I dont have any brain cells left.

Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
Hi, i've been hesitating a lot about giving an opinion or not, cause i hate fights, in real life and here.

I will start by saying that I am not a popular member in the SS, but it is not my goal either, cause this site is not real life, this place should be a refuge for us, that's what facebook, tinder, IG and all those networks that they suck where the only valuable things are likes, followers and physical appearance.

I hate sometimes seeing typical IG reactions, or even tinder in this place.

I have also observed some hatred of people who do not have an adequate level of English. But I say again that my goal is not to be popular here, it is my only refuge to continue living, because there are people with a beautiful soul here, of course.

But, some members are narcissistic and are using SS for another purpose.

Finally thanks to all the people who help me from this site, I love you, they know it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fehler, Élégie, ClairyFairy and 12 others
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
My favorite is Brad Pitt. I Really like his movies

• Yay!
Reactions: Fin, ClairyFairy, Ame and 1 other person
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Can we vote for ourselves?

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: SweetDreams500, ClairyFairy, WornOutLife and 1 other person
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Me.
i am only joking i hate myself lol

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: SweetDreams500, sunsetintehwoods and Ame
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
My favourite member is Secret, but if you know, you know (and the list of those who know consists of maybe 2 persons ha ha). I adore many members on this forum for their various quirks and personalities but I feel uncomfortable singling anyone out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, LastFlowers, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
My favourite member is Secret, but if you know, you know (and the list of those who know consists of maybe 2 persons ha ha). I adore many members on this forum for their various quirks and personalities but I feel uncomfortable singling anyone out.
We all know it's Brad Pitt. Don't need to hide it.

• Yay!
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I really appreciate the kindness of @whywere ❤️
THANK YOU so much. You made my day @disfiguredone as YOU are a very loving and caring global family member. We are all in this together as 1 family and your kind thoughtfulness and your loving spirit makes all of us so much better here and I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Again, THANK YOU and have a great up coming weekend. Sending you lots of hugs and love!! Walter :heart::heart::hug::hug::happy::happy:
I really appreciate @WornOutLife as he is so smart, loving, caring and has the whole global family in his thoughts. He is just so caring and kind. You, Matt are GREAT!!!!!!! Walter:heart::happy::hug:
I really appreciate @WornOutLife as he is so smart, loving, caring and has the whole global family in his thoughts. He is just so caring and kind. You, Matt are GREAT!!!!!!! Walter:heart::happy::hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, it's_all_a_game, SweetDreams500 and 6 others
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
No way i can decide just one of you. There is such pretty interesting persons with so different touch, so I guess I keep a secret in this suicide-themed valentine.

But you know, wink.

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You guys are lovely.

I just can't pick just one person because most of you, some way or another have helped me and I really appreciate that!

I can still have an enjoyable time with my amazing dad and dog thanks to you all.

Please, never change! You're the best!

See you around (or on the chat on Saturday while I'm getting wasted lol)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, SweetDreams500, disfiguredone and 5 others
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
Lol look at this racist guy, look all His hate, seems that he end so angry for our little "fight" you can see all His frustration hahaha Is hillarious Screenshot 20210415 123334

By the way can i vote for me too? :3

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, disfiguredone, WatermelonMel and 2 others
sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Ive been watching this new member 'sparkie' he seems to be very funny and intelligent and has a great taste in music i think hes fantastic i think i might even love him

• Yay!
Reactions: SweetDreams500, disfiguredone, Dead Meat and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Lol look at this racist guy, look all His hate, seems that he end so angry for our little "fight" you can see all His frustration hahaha Is hillariousView attachment 66435

By the way can i vote for me too? :3
You guys seem VERY young, are you sure you should be using this site?

Reactions: LastFlowers and WatermelonMel
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I always get so tired when Yanks don't understand that this is an international community.

Reactions: Fehler, lobster salad, Élégie and 3 others
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
You guys seem VERY young, are you sure you should be using this site?
I wish i was young, i was only relieving stress with this racist bitch, now he shows His true colors, just a boyo (Like he likes to say) with a horrible racist personality, as you can see Its not all love and comprehension here D:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ClairyFairy and GenesAndEnvironment
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Yes dude you bring positivity in this World AND our World creating something Like the damn and fucking school? Something that makes miserable AND fuck up so Many of us? Bring that positivity come on!!! Good job my friend, positivity my ass
I finish the school you damn fool, thats the reason why i Say what i say, go into the real world? Im working since i have 16 years old, why dnt you speak spanish? That make you bilingual you sassy boy, this Is no place for making others above the rest, not a place for competition, dnt you understand that the same issue Is what bring us here? In laboral or school aspects in society AND in mental health? We are outcasters so go the hell out of here with your popularity contests, seriously Bro.
I have a girlfriend by the way in case that you want to validate the statements only based on the solitude/lonileness

LOL! Thank you for making me laugh.

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Lol look at this racist guy, look all His hate, seems that he end so angry for our little "fight" you can see all His frustration hahaha Is hillariousView attachment 66435
And don't worry about this racist guy, moderators can see DMs so they are getting banned.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Thread has been locked. There's already a favorite member or compliment a member thread in OffTopic if you want to post there.

Reactions: Fehler and Death_the_kid
Status
Not open for further replies.