alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
I'd be missed by my family, my friends and my students (I work as a teacher).

But they'd have their whole lives to get over it. Why can't others understand I don't want to feel pain anymore and it's unbearably hard just to be alive?

Why can't I go to a doctor and explain nothing really numbs the pain and suffering, and be given a lethal injection to die peacefully?

Why does everyone force me to choose a life of pain instead of a quick release from existence?

• Hugs
Reactions: Misery99, TimetoGo!, ayaneechan and 6 others
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
i genuinely do not have anyone in my life that would miss me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Misfortunete, ViniTerrible, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have some family members but if I had a reliable plan to cease existing peacefully then I wouldn't even be thinking of other people, I would just feel relieved that I can finally sleep eternally.

I'm not obligated to continue existing here and I'm just destined to die anyway, we all are, death is the most normal and inevitable thing, I bet that eventually most of us won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to exist here.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sserafim, 710 and 1 other person
ClockWorks

ClockWorks

Wish I Could Just Enjoy the Silence
Apr 15, 2023
I don't think I care much for who will miss when I CTB. But I do worry for my cousin, she's always been my rock when times were especially tough. I just hope when all this goes down, she will be able to live her life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Theforeverblind

Theforeverblind

(She/He/They) The void will claim us all
May 4, 2023
My best friend my partner and some of my extended family there basicly the only thing keeping me around

• Hugs
drennedrat

drennedrat

Jun 12, 2023
My friends and family. I've been running through my head how some of them would react to make me feel like they'd be able to get over it. I just get really sad thinking about how my parents would feel. I'm scared of it derailing their lives even temporarily and I don't want that to happen, but I fear me living longer would make things worse anyways.

• Hugs
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Not a lot of people tbh. I'll be forgotten pretty fast

• Hugs
subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
My family and my few friends but as heartless as it is to say I don't give a shit about my biological family. My friends are my family and I care about them unlike my biological family and they keep me from ending it.

• Hugs
strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
Plenty of people including friends family & some classmates would care ONCE I ctb. They'll only miss me when I'm dead tho so I don't really care abt how they'll feel. I'm alive right now & most of them don't care so hurting them will never be a reason for me not to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Minsu
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
nobody.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sserafim and Minsu
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
My family would miss me, actually more than I'd like to let on. I hate feeling that I'm considering something that would make them feel so bad, so I just won't face that fact. And my friends, who will miss me a lot for a few months I belive, but utterly I don't think they'd blame me, they're the most understanding people in the world.

• Hugs
kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
I don't care that much, I don't really think about other people when it comes to my own coping mechanisms and in this case, eternal peace. If it was to guess I'd say my girlfriend and a few friends would miss me, and I hope my mother will too, just because I want her to suffer. No one missing me could stop me to rethink my CTB plan tho.

• Hugs
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
No one I can think of. I'm not really a part of anyone else's life, largely because of chronic illness. Very lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, AshClouds, sserafim and 1 other person
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
A few friends and a sibling. I feel like some of them, esp my sister, would only care once I'm dead. Not that I want to make them feel guilty or anything. I've been thinking about how they'd have a long time to cope with my death. Even thought about putting it in my note. Something about how my death is not as significant as they may feel it is, and I am simply one of many people they will lose in this life. They'll live, grow, and reduce me to a memory that appears once every blue moon. Especially since we're all so young.

• Hugs
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
  • Hugs
R

rainseahorse

Sep 9, 2023
no one, which is convenient.

• Hugs
SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
No doubt my boyfriend. Probably a few friends and family members too. They don't understand i'm doing them a favor

• Hugs
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
maybe a family member, but nobody else would care. If I "disappear" then nobody because my family would think I went off somewhere still alive and nobody else would miss me.

• Hugs
aiki__0

aiki__0

Sep 18, 2023
My family and my best friend
Thats what makes this so difficult. My grandma is my entire life. If she knew I took my OWN life, she would do it too

• Hugs
Reactions: gorgongrl and Praestat_Mori
Talles

Talles

Mar 3, 2023
My mom would be pretty wrecked. Although I have a slight suspicion her life would improve without me in it and she'd recognize it herself eventually.

• Hugs
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Prop no one. I'm always second choice for everyone so nobody will miss me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Misery99 and Praestat_Mori
deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
my white rabbit

• Hugs
Reactions: Misery99 and Praestat_Mori
D

depresso.espresso

Jul 29, 2023

But they'd have their whole lives to get over it. Why can't others understand I don't want to feel pain anymore and it's unbearably hard just to be alive?

Why can't I go to a doctor and explain nothing really numbs the pain and suffering, and be given a lethal injection to die peacefully?

Why does everyone force me to choose a life of pain instead of a quick release from existence?
Family, friends, fiancé, but the one that makes me most sad is my cat not understanding :/

• Hugs
savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
I have no friends left so just my mum and a smattering of relatives. i just want to be forgotten by everybody, in 50 years it will be as if i never existed

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022

The option of a lethal injection would be amazing, but I honestly think millions of people would go for it. And there are many examples of people who were suicidal but turned a corner and are now happier.

if only it was that simple..........the fear of failure is literally the only thing keeping me alive right now

• Hugs
Reactions: Misery99
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
My mum and dad,but hopefully they won't be far behind,as they're 80 and 85 yrs old. I' ll see them soon x