akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
Who in your life, aside from this forum, knows your intent to CTB?

I have two who know. One is supportive in the sense of respecting my decision although they aren't happy about it; the other knows and doesn't comment.
My relatives are well aware of my struggles with mental health issues and my failed attempts throughout grade school to high school. It wasn't until college that I had some semblance of normality and was functioning well enough that they thought I've 'recovered'. I was only pushing through life back then because of my parents and that small sliver of hope that maybe it will get better. Obviously, it didn't (and it never will). I haven't told anybody about my current plans to ctb. If I'm successful, it will come as no surprise.

I've distanced myself from friends. Our paths would cross from time to time but I don't actively seek any of them out. Only my ex-best friend knows that I would ctb no matter what; but as he had inform me, if he found out I ctb he would 'spit on my grave' and if he could he would 'crush my pathetic depressed head with his boots'. Fun fact, he's currently pursuing his doctorate on psychology.

Reactions: lv-gras
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I'm sorry how indifferent your colleague turned out to be.

In his defense (?) we were talking about how he plans to CTB by the time he turns 27 as he doesn't see much of a future for himself, so it was weirdly casual... he's one of my good friends so it's all okay

Reactions: akosineenee and lv-gras
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
In his defense (?) we were talking about how he plans to CTB by the time he turns 27 as he doesn't see much of a future for himself, so it was weirdly casual... he's one of my good friends so it's all okay
Ah, I see. Thank you for clearing that up.

BasedGod

BasedGod

Break the chains
Aug 13, 2018
Friends know, they're not okay with it but they'll be fine. Family kinda knows since it's very obvious how depressed I am. And my dad is a oblivious fuckhead. Shouldn't be too much longer, gotta do a couple things then i'm going home.