• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
lastNamePicked

lastNamePicked

Apr 3, 2019
To be fair being a teen has changed. A lot of people here are 25 and above so their teen years were completely different to a teens life now. There is so much pressure from the media, your peers and in society in general. I think some of you guys just don't understand where teens are coming from. So what gives a person who is an 'adult' more of a right to kill themselves then a teen? And if you're going to use the 'too young' argument please have some good reasons to back them up.

a teen does not have the mental capacity to reflect on this matter to a satisfying extent, it is simply impossbile. brain areas resposible for logic and abstraction are still in development. a teen is not sovereign in matter.

Reactions: lostangel and Trainstation
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
a teen does not have the mental capacity to reflect on this matter to a satisfying extent, it is simply impossbile. brain areas resposible for logic and abstraction are still in development. a teen is not sovereign in matter.
oh the ignorance. theres no escaping it anywhere is it. people acting like they know everything, when they dont know half

Reactions: lostangel
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
If we look at Piaget his scale of development we can't really make an argument for them having a different brain. However you need to look at the difference in environment. That is the real important difference between rational adults and impulsive teenagers.

There are massive difference in how teenagers look at & interact with others and themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: lostangel and Trainstation
lastNamePicked

lastNamePicked

Apr 3, 2019
oh the ignorance. theres no escaping it anywhere is it. people acting like they know everything, when they dont know half

dude there is science on this, this is not my opinion. are you serious ? you didn't even counter me with an argument, just claimed that i am ignorant. that's pretty ridiculous :D

Reactions: Trainstation
T

Trainstation

May 29, 2019
dude there is science on this, this is not my opinion. are you serious ? you didn't even counter me with an argument, just claimed that i am ignorant. that's pretty ridiculous :D
Agree having teens on this site is totally irresponsible. These are kids! Not adults!

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
At a young age you are very much influenced by school, parents and your peers and the box you live in, its only after that you realize how big the world really is and how there really is a lot more to experience, good and bad. Listening to adults who are still struggling and that things may not work out for is influencing a highly mailable brain. That things never work out, i mean we all landed here right? Wrong, this is not the case for everyone, in fact id say its the minority. I have landed here solely for a very troublesome childhood so believe me i understand those feelings at a young age. I do not mean to minimize anything for anyone here. It is a difficult topic because i think a lot here have empathy for others and want to support regardless of age, but at the same time do not want to effect a young mind by anything they may read here.

Reactions: lostangel and Broken Chimera
Status
Not open for further replies.