• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Never really taken any pills drugs my life (apart from that one time I've explained before after the cancer operation - the shitty morphine under the tongue - disgusting).

I just gave up so my parents could "win" and just took Sertaline 100mg. What did it do? Ready?

- muscle sore/pains
- couldn't sleep at all (not like now)
- severe stomach aches
- massive headaches especially to the front right of brain (I deducted that the frontal lobe section is the section that deals with emotion). Unless I've got a tumour or something lol.
- no energy. Completely zapped me. If you've ever played resident evil on GameCube - the first encounter zombie - that's slow and no quick movements.
- thoughts changed quite a bit (worse).

Yeah. No thanks. Took them half a year. 3 months to come off them. Garbage.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Have you tried ketamine infusions? It didn't help me but helps some people. They are expensive though
I've heard about it! I honestly don't do any drugs at all even drinking alcohol because of the trauma from being heavily medicated growing up so I'm not sure if I want to try it. Straight edge by accident hahahhaha ✖️✖️

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I've heard about it! I honestly don't do any drugs at all even drinking alcohol because of the trauma from being heavily medicated growing up so I'm not sure if I want to try it. Straight edge by accident hahahhaha ✖️✖️
Transcranial magnetic stimulation helps some people as well . No side effects except headaches

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Transcranial magnetic stimulation helps some people as well . No side effects except headaches
No side effects…..

……except headaches lol.

Sounds like something Ron Burgundy would say.
will ferrell anchorman GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I'm taking Sertraline and Alprazolam for almost a year now. Had no serious issues whatsoever, even tho I sometimes abuse the benzos. There are side effects, but it's nothing serious. I refuse meds at all costs but unfortunately they were the only thing that helped me to get through before and still do.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Is this something you can do at home or do you go somewhere to do it?
You go to a doctors that has it . Anywhere from 10-30 min 5 days a week for 6 weeks
I'm taking Sertraline and Alprazolam for almost a year now. Had no serious issues whatsoever, even tho I sometimes abuse the benzos. There are side effects, but it's nothing serious. I refuse meds at all costs but unfortunately they were the only thing that helped me to get through before and still do.
Have you noticed if you built up a tolerance to the Alprazolam? When I took it everyday I built tolerance to it quick

• Informative
Reactions: bipbapbop
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
You go to a doctors that has it . Anywhere from 10-30 min 5 days a week for 6 weeks
This sounds like a lot of work for me, I'm basically bedridden because of the depression other than going into work twice a week for a few hours. If I can ever get the energy to do something maybe I'll look into it! Ty!

B

bobcat01

Mar 10, 2024
yeah i got pssd from an SNRI. I'm now a living corpse with zero emotions. Want to ctb so bad.

moonprismpower

moonprismpower

Aug 17, 2023
3 months ago i took 20mg fluoxetine and it fucked it my sleep so badly for a month and a half until i stopped taking it, had anyone else had a bad experience with psychiatric meds/antidepressants?
yep. i was on abilify for YEARS and it RUINED me. it worsened my bipolar and i was constantly manic. i almost got hospitalized three times. i've been off it for years, i take lamictal now, but i'm still suffering from it.

• Aww..
Reactions: limeoctave