• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'll be getting it. I've played the hell out of every past game. I haven't felt like playing any games at all for awhile now, but I want to at least keep up my tradition of starting my game on launch day.

It's supposed to be $10 off at Walmart on launch day, in-store only. I had it pre-ordered, but I'd rather try my luck at saving a few dollars.

My top 5 are:
Bob
Coco
Tangy
Lucky
Snake

Skelebirb

Skelebirb

Caught the wheel that broke the butterfly.
Feb 24, 2020
March 20 ain't comin' fast enough.

Here's my top five:
1. Fuchsia
2/3. Cherry & Shep
4. Bob
5. Peewee (Thank you, SuperMega.)

flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
yessss ac is so wholesome and calming, it helps me a lot.

my faves are maple, bluebear, apollo, erik and beau but isabelle is the light of my life tbh

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lucet and Woodnote
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I'll be getting it. I've played the hell out of every past game. I haven't felt like playing any games at all for awhile now, but I want to at least keep up my tradition of starting my game on launch day.

It's supposed to be $10 off at Walmart on launch day, in-store only. I had it pre-ordered, but I'd rather try my luck at saving a few dollars.

My top 5 are:
Bob
Coco
Tangy
Lucky
Snake
Any confirmation that Walmart would have it discounted at $49.99? When I tried to pick up Mystery Dungeon on release date they did not have a discount price. I know most of the time that Walmart discounts games because they're supplier gives them good rates compared to other merchants.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Any confirmation that Walmart would have it discounted at $49.99? When I tried to pick up Mystery Dungeon on release date they did not have a discount price. I know most of the time that Walmart discounts games because they're supplier gives them good rates compared to other merchants.

Reactions: HelensNepenthe
so it goes

so it goes

Jan 13, 2020
So excited! Pre ordered the special edition switch and game for my girlfriend a month ago. It will be her first console and game. Hope the delivery services will still deliver it on Friday with this whole Corona situation.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Amazon currently has their pre-order price at $49.94.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Patiently waiting until tomorrow... hopefully I can get it early as a birthday gift. >:)

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm a huge Nintendo fan, yet even I thought this, lol. Never been an Animal Crossing fan though.
Animal Crossing just really caters to the collector side of me. I love having so much to find and collect.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
There's a possibility my order has been delayed. Received an email from Amazon about it. :(

• Aww..
Reactions: k75
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Dont know any villagers as this is my first time playing it. Heard it is quite helpful to make you feel relax.

B

brain problems

defective
May 31, 2019
Yeah I've just started playing and am already in love! :heart: Static is definitely my all-time fav c:

lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
I just ordered a physical copy yesterday and im pretty excited

Cherry best girl objectively and subjectively

Reactions: BlackPoppet
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Thanks for reminding me, need to buy it for my child!

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
So I braved Walmart yesterday and grabbed it while it was discounted. I almost talked myself out of even bothering because I was really afraid I'd be too depressed to enjoy it. I'm a lifelong gamer, but I haven't been able to enjoy anything in so long. Well, I'm happy to report I was wrong, and I'm getting all the good Animal Crossing feels. It's the first thing to really break through the anhedonia in a year!

It's so weird to actually be playing it. I can't even describe... A few months ago, I was positive I'd be dead long before it even launched, and I was sad I'd never see it after all the years of waiting.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I play a game called " Love Nikki" It's a dress up game. It's a Japanese game. In the game they set a competition where they set a theme, and you dress nikki up in that theme. The competition last four days, and 3 days. So you get 2 competitions a week. You compete against other players, and who gets the highest score wins. That's just a snippet of what the game is like. :smiling: :hug: :heart:
So I braved Walmart yesterday and grabbed it while it was discounted. I almost talked myself out of even bothering because I was really afraid I'd be too depressed to enjoy it. I'm a lifelong gamer, but I haven't been able to enjoy anything in so long. Well, I'm happy to report I was wrong, and I'm getting all the good Animal Crossing feels. It's the first thing to really break through the anhedonia in a year!

It's so weird to actually be playing it. I can't even describe... A few months ago, I was positive I'd be dead long before it even launched, and I was sad I'd never see it after all the years of waiting.
:smiling::hug::hihi::)):sunglasses:
There's a possibility my order has been delayed. Received an email from Amazon about it. :(
:hihi::wink::hug:
Thanks for reminding me, need to buy it for my child!
:hug: :I:kiss:
Jingle is the best boy

View attachment 29986
:hug: :smiling::hihi:
:smiling: :hug: :sunglasses:
Yeah I've just started playing and am already in love! :heart: Static is definitely my all-time fav c:
yessss ac is so wholesome and calming, it helps me a lot.

my faves are maple, bluebear, apollo, erik and beau but isabelle is the light of my life tbh
:heart: :smiling::sunglasses:

Last edited:
Reactions: k75
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I play a game called " Love Nikki" It's a dress up game. It's a Japanese game. In the game they set a competition where they set a theme, and you dress nikki up in that theme. The competition last four days, and 3 days. So you get 2 competitions a week. You compete against other players, and who gets the highest score wins. That's just a snippet of what the game is like.

This is the first time I've encountered someone outside of the LN subreddit who plays!! I thought I just hated mobile games and that's why I could never stick with one, but turns out they just need lots of cute clothes.

Last edited:
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Never played this franchise before unfortunately. I always wished to but never been able to. Hope you all are enjoying. Have fun ❤️