• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
UFC 300 coming up, less than 24 hours to go. Which fights are you looking forward to the most

Main card (10 p.m. ET, ESPN+ PPV)

• Alex Pereira (9-2-0) vs. Jamahal Hill (12-1-0), men's light heavyweight championship, five rounds
  • Zhang Weili (24-3-0) vs. Yan Xiaonan, women's strawweight championship, five rounds
  • Justin Gaethje (26-4-0) vs. Max Holloway (25-7-0), BMF belt, men's lightweight, five rounds
  • Charles Oliveira (34-9-0) vs. Arman Tsarukyan (21-3-0), men's lightweight, three rounds
  • Bo Nickal (5-0-0) vs. Cody Brundage (10-5-0), men's middleweight, three rounds

Prelims (8 p.m. ET, ESPN and ESPN+)

• Jiri Prochazka (29-4-1) vs. Aleksandar Rakic (14-3-0), men's light heavyweight, three rounds
  • Calvin Kattar (23-7-0) vs. Aljamain Sterling (23-4-0), men's featherweight, three rounds
  • Holly Holm (15-6-0) vs. Kayla Harrison (16-1-0), women's bantamweight, three rounds
  • Sodiq Yusuff (13-3-0) vs. Diego Lopes (23-6-0), men's featherweight, three rounds

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
Always look forward to Gaethje and Oliveira. It's a really strong card. Prochazka and Garbrandt fights should be entertaining also.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Always look forward to Gaethje and Oliveira. It's a really strong card. Prochazka and Garbrandt fights should be entertaining also.
Yeah Gaethje and Charles are super exciting. One of the most stacked cards ever in the sport

Reactions: Rocinante
persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
Well that didn't disappoint. Amazing performance from Max and Jiri very impressive too. A lot to unpack.🥊 🥋

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Well that didn't disappoint. Amazing performance from Max and Jiri very impressive too. A lot to unpack.🥊 🥋
Max's finish was one of the most insane things ever. Absolutely loved it
Alex's one was impressive too, but I kind of expected that.

Epic card, one of the best

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
Max's finish was one of the most insane things ever. Absolutely loved it
Alex's one was impressive too, but I kind of expected that.

Epic card, one of the best
Oh yeah, Alex's was crazy – stopping the ref from intervening then BLAW! Ice cold.

Reactions: iloverachel