• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Me too, if only for the fact that I can maybe play off the attempt as something else. Note will leave no room for doubt.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I will do a paragraph. Anything more is going to be seen as useless waffle rambling anyway.

Short and to the point. Nice and simple to write and for anyone to read.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
I probably wouldn't say anything, people won't understand me. It's not like it makes a difference either.

J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
i wrote 4 pages, now contemplating whether or not i should throw them away

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
I definitely sense that I'm the "impulsive, leave no note" type and like OP I desperately want something that looks like an accident. No words seem adequate anyway.

worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
i personally don't care at all about what happens after my death. i don't care enough about anyone to explain things to them, not that anyone would care or understand anyway

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
its really overwhelming, writing a note feels so impactful but so does not leaving a note. i read a book all about suicide notes and i feel sick thinking someone could get mine, put it in a book or blog and mock me and the people i know (i know, egoistic much). i already dislike low effort true crime channels making conclusions with their stupid sponsors, and i know i dont matter that much to be put on those, but i dont like the idea for anyone or myself and i feel bad for people who ctb just to be put on social media w/o permission from ctber on some shit small news page with the comments on, or their case gets content farmed to death. theres probably some great logical emotionless reason and response to this but i dont care, id genuinely rather punch on with the people who do it.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I don't want to write a note. Some things are better left unsaid. I don't have anything to say anyways. I kind of want to leave things hanging. Not saying anything is a statement as well

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

Iā€™m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
I yap a lot in general so I'd probably leave a note. If not a note then just a journal maybe?
Im not sure. I talk a shit ton but every time I write something down I find I don't feel the same/agree with what I wrote at a later point so nothing feels genuine.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
its really overwhelming, writing a note feels so impactful but so does not leaving a note. i read a book all about suicide notes and i feel sick thinking someone could get mine, put it in a book or blog and mock me and the people i know (i know, egoistic much). i already dislike low effort true crime channels making conclusions with their stupid sponsors, and i know i dont matter that much to be put on those, but i dont like the idea for anyone or myself and i feel bad for people who ctb just to be put on social media w/o permission from ctber on some shit small news page with the comments on, or their case gets content farmed to death. theres probably some great logical emotionless reason and response to this but i dont care, id genuinely rather punch on with the people who do it.
Ugh my greatest fear is being used in an anti suicide campaign šŸ¤®

Reactions: pilotviolin
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't want to write a note.

I don't see any logical sense in it from my perspective.
It won't change anything in my situation.
After I die, maybe I won't care about this life anymore, so I don't care about it even less.

In this case I am very selfish.
I just want to focus completely on myself.

Reactions: anonymousbookreader
anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
I'm not writing a note either. I don't care if people think that it means I'm inconsiderate because at the end of the day none of that matters. I've considered everything, I'm done. The ones I'd write letters for, don't need a letter. They weren't completely safe spaces and if they genuinely cared they would've changed their ways. They know. It's not a secret. I'm not giving clarity to anything. If they cared that much I wouldn't have to die to be heard. So no note. The ones who I'd want to know anything already know. There's nothing left to say. I don't owe anything to anyone. My whole life was spent with me suffering and bottling up to make other people comfortable while I deteriorated. I don't care what anybody thinks once the act is done. Because it won't matter. It changes nothing.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I kind of want to write one, but a) I'm not sure what to say and somewhat worried I'd make things worse, b) I feel I'd obsess over the wording and end up never finishing it, and c) I'm not sure I have the mental energy to write one even if I knew what to write.

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
No kids, no SO, just three siblings, and a bunch of nieces and nephews. I sort of worry about a couple of them because they're "psychologically challenged." But their parents will have to deal with it. My suicide note will be my decades of digital journals. (My grandfather kept written journals for 1911-1918, which pale in comparison šŸ¤¦). I'm not going to bother with clearing data from phone or online accounts. Have at it!

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
Because the only person who will slightly care about me going doesn't live with me, and I see her only every other month, I was thinking about not writing my actual reasons down at all and just lie about suffering from physical pain so much I can't go on. I think if you write about any mental problems as reason people will always end up blaming themselves that they didn't do enough, as almost all people see those issues as fixable or at least maintainable, making them grieve harder. No matter how you phrase things, how much effort you take to explain that they are not at fault and that they couldn't help, they will always feel bad, and I don't want that. If people only accept euthanasia for people in severe pain I will just lie about it to make them feel better. If you live with the people together this will be very hard to pull off though as you would have to fake being in pain for a while before ctb, but in my case, whenever I talk to said person on the phone I lie about being in pain (which I am actually, but I exaggerate) i hope it will kinda work, she will propably see through the letter that I'm lying, but I'm gonna do it anyway as this is only solution I can come with as I see lying as something better than not writing anything at all.

Last edited:
L

lifewasawillowtv

Youā€™re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I relate with everything you said, what's the point of trying to explain when they won't understand anyway. So there will be no explanation. I'll be dead, in the nicest way possible I don't really care about people who don't care about me either.

bookgirl

bookgirl

š‰š®š„š² šŸ’, šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ’
Mar 31, 2024
I won't leave a letter