• The world

Votes: 48 56.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
So BPD, and anything else?
I have many issues, or I wouldn't be here. Since I've been here I've encountered BPD and made friends with many sufferers, some of whom have become close friends. I despair sometimes that I cannot understand their mind-set, much as I try. I constantly try to understand my own mental state, as I believe everyone should. Do I exhibit BPD characteristics? I don't think I do, but I would welcome an earnest external perspective.

All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Hate is a very strong word.
I voted for myself for putting myself into my stupid situation but I'd say I hate my situation more than myself.

Reactions: Ghost2211
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I have many issues, or I wouldn't be here. Since I've been here I've encountered BPD and made friends with many sufferers, some of whom have become close friends. I despair sometimes that I cannot understand their mind-set, much as I try. I constantly try to understand my own mental state, as I believe everyone should. Do I exhibit BPD characteristics? I don't think I do, but I would welcome an earnest external perspective.

I just assumed based on the song you posted, lol. I did not notice you were exhibiting BPD characteristics.

Reactions: Disappointered
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Im glad it was a poll M.
When i saw the title i just thought it would be you slagging Bpg off lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered, Ghost2211, All washed up and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Im glad it was a poll M.
Wen i saw the title i just thought it would be you slagging Bpg off lol
BPG will always have a special place in my heart, I could never let any negative feelings prevail. I only have fond memories.

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, GoneGoneGone, Ghost2211 and 2 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
BPG will always have a special place in my heart, I could never let any negative feelings prevail. I only have fond memories.
Thats a very positive response M.
Have you had counselling or something ?

Reactions: Disappointered, Ghost2211 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Thats a very positive response M.
Have you had counselling or something ?
LOL, not with a professional. I just don't like to hold grudges.

• Love
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, Mm80 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't think I'm capable of hating people in the true sense. Even the one person in this world that truly deserves for me to hate him isn't actually hated by me. My empathy level is too high, and even when people are horrible I can still see and empathize with their suffering. In the end I don't really know if this is a strength or weakness.

Reactions: Disappointered, Frew, Weary Soul and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I don't think I'm capable of hating people in the true sense. Even the one person in this world that truly deserves for me to hate him isn't actually hated by me. My empathy level is too high, and even when people are horrible I can still see and empathize with their suffering. In the end I don't really know if this is a strength or weakness.
So you dont actually hate me?
Thats great !

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
LOL, not with a professional. I just don't like to hold grudges.
I know, i dont believe you are like that. We can all have sometimes angry words or disagreements, but after that its done. Holding a grudge seems pointless.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Ghost2211
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

I have trouble empathizing with people who do not empathize with me and I am capable of feeling intense hatred towards people who have wronged me in some way, but time heals all wounds I guess and the hatred usually evaporates.

• Love
Reactions: Frew, GoneGoneGone, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
And like your friend dr dre, you still got love for the streets...
Which is good.
Is that what we call that now? I think there's better ways of describing that :)

• Love
Reactions: Mm80
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I know, i dont believe you are like that. We can all have sometimes angry words or disagreements, but after that its done. Holding a grudge seems pointless.

Yes, you are right. I do not have enough energy to hold a grudge for very long.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Yes, you are right. I do not have enough energy to hold a grudge for very long.
Your the type of person who would rather sort a rift out, by tying soneone up and torturing them for up to 72 hours....
But you would then untie them and starting from a clean slate by making them a nice cup of tea with cake.

Reactions: Disappointered, Deleted member 1465, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I'm the only person I hate because I'm the only person I can control, understand and still be disappointed in. In all the shitty situations I've been in or failures I've experienced, I'm the common denominator.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Ghost2211, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Your the type of person who would rather sort a rift out, by tying soneone up and torturing them for up to 72 hours....
But you would then untie them and starting from a clean slate by making them a nice cup of tea with cake.
That's me in a nutshell. :smiling:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Mm80
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
LOL hahahaha oh dear. Put the kettle on.

• Love
Reactions: Mm80, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Fun night then?

Reactions: Mm80, Deleted member 1465 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
That's me in a nutshell. :smiling:
Dont worry your not alone.
Rosey shot one of her ex boyfriends in the leg, and then tried to visit him in the hospital, bringing fruit and snacks and his favourite magazine.

Reactions: Disappointered, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Oh dear, you are all weirdos :love: :blarg: :smiling:
*hides*

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Poor bpg lol, he thought it was a holiday!
For what it's worth, he did talk a lot of sense on this forum and his absence is clearly visible. I miss him, as a fellow forum member, regardless of all the personal drama that happened between us. He is a good person and he made some very good points.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, All washed up and Ghost2211
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
For what it's worth, he did talk a lot of sense on this forum and his absence is clearly visible. I miss him, as a fellow forum member, regardless of all the personal drama that happened between us. He is a good person and he made some very good points.
Yeah i agree, I enjoyed bpg, but there ended up with way too much public drama on the forum. It should never have got so public with other members being drawn in.
I mean, for all I know, you could be trying to communicate with him right now through the medium of Mm80.

Reactions: BitterlyAlive, GoodPersonEffed, All washed up and 2 others
Aurora

Aurora

Nov 1, 2020
I hate my nasty family and the fucker doctors who destroyed me. I think I would have had a chance if I had been born in a good family. If they all drop dead I won't bat an eyelid. Both my parents and brother are pieces of shit.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Ghost2211 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Yeah i agree, I enjoyed bpg, but there ended up with way too much public drama on the forum. It should never have got so public with other members being drawn in.
I mean, for all I know, you could be trying to communicate with him right now through the medium of Mm80.
I agree and I never wanted things to be out in public. Like I said, regardless of all the drama, he made some very good and fair points during his stay on the forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Aurora, All washed up and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I hold no hate in my heart. It's a useless emotion much like stress, it's basically a form of self injury.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Frew, All washed up and 3 others