• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am always angry about my mom who physically abused me when i was a child. This destroyed my life completely. Furthermore i was heavily bullied in school. I never made a wrong decision, i never took drugs or anything. I never had a chance to become happy. Who destroyed your life?
The people who destroyed my life have a way betther life than me. I deal with suicidality quiet daily and I think it is rather a question of time when it happens. However I am not sure when the perfect time is. I am talkative today so sorry for that.
I think suicide should not be the first option but sometimes it seems for me the only option. This world is extremely unfair. I know many people who suffer due to (sexual) abuse. However i think life is suffering. And for me the answer is better not be born.

S

skinnystudent

Dec 6, 2020
My brother molested me as a kid.
My siblings all abused me as a punching bag.
My parent's never did anything to stop it or to protect me (youngest of the kids).

My suicidal ideations started in grade four. And so I got bullied for being emo and self harming.

I've just always felt alone in this world and unsafe everywhere I go due to trauma from physical abuse & neglect

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Some random bitch in a whole different part of the US who lost her son to an opioid overdose. She's made it her mission to make sure nobody has those meds anymore, not even the people like me who need them to live a normal life. She found out my doctor was taking in cases other doctors wouldn't touch (and saving them from CTB by the way. I was on this site until July 2018, when my doctor rescued me.) and she just was not having it. She got the government to force him to surrender his license. He was already a retired doctor with only a handful of patients, so he doesn't have the resources to fight. And neither do I. It's finally time to throw in the towel.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
P - physical M - mental S - sexual (not necessarily touching. work was just sexist comments)
to start with my mother for abusing me since birth. P M
my "step" father that i still havent even been told about and found out myself P M S
"friends" in school M S
work place M S
internet M

yep that sums up every part of life, i cant win.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My father made it hard for me to ever develop any self confidence. Five years ago, some guy swooped in and took the girl I was interested in which further ruined me by removing all the empathy I had.

But I think the biggest destroyer of my life is myself. I have intentionally ruined so many good opportunities I've had because I hate that stupid idiot. I wish he was dead so he could stop ruining my life.

Stolen Absolution

Stolen Absolution

Sep 4, 2020
Honestly, my own brain.

It'd be easy for me to blame a lot of people for ruining my life. I suffered through a childhood of dysfunction. My parents fought the entire time, and I was scared to be home. I've been raped. I've had a plastic surgeon damage my face. My brother is dead. He's never coming back. These have all played a role in my life becoming what it has, but maybe if I knew how to better handle these things, I wouldn't be so sad. Unfortunately, I developed OCD, PTSD, depression, anxiety, and an eating disorder instead. I'm destroyed.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I am always angry about my mom who physically abused me when i was a child. This destroyed my life completely. Furthermore i was heavily bullied in school. I never made a wrong decision, i never took drugs or anything. I never had a chance to become happy. Who destroyed your life?
The people who destroyed my life have a way better life than me. I deal with suicidality quiet daily and I think it is rather a question of time when it happens. However I am not sure when the perfect time is. I am talkative today so sorry for that.
I think suicide should not be the first option but sometimes it seems for me the only option. This world is extremely unfair. I know many people who suffer due to (sexual) abuse. However i think life is suffering. And for me the answer is better not be born.

Switch your mother with your father and that's me.

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
The universe did.. whatever this place is, It gave me this brain.. and it gave everyone else who made life worse for me theirs. No one is in control of anything. Everything that makes us who we are is completely out of our control, so I don't blame any human being for anything. I blame the universe.. this incredible, beautiful, dangerous, tragic universe.