• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am often very old-fashioned. I never know what is currently popular. Often I recognize like 3-4 years later why everyone liked certain things. I also joined the internet quite late and I now wonder how I could ever live without it. Often the current trends are also very expensive another reason why I don't follow them.

I mean I started listening to Lil Peep or Juice WRLD in 2021 regularly.

Probably TikTok? I never was on this platform and I am quite glad. Sounds like a waste time and ruins ones attention span even further.

Was Kendricks Lamars album popular? I liked DAMN but I always procrastinated to listen to his new songs.

Are there any popular internet challenges? Damn I hate most of them

People posting their food is so boring. For me this sounds quite solipsistic quite ironic that I say this. But damn who gives a fuck about that? Sorry I don't want to offend anyone

Social media is probably popular. I stay away from it. Way too much hypocrisy, fake people who pretend to be perfect. All a facade.

The metaverse? Mabye I will be dead when this gets really big. I would never spend my money into it (at least not now) Way too risky maybe people who are/were into crypto currencies can relate to that.

Gacha games. I hate this trend. But I play one. Never spent money into it. I think the video game industry is going down. The developers do most of their money with gacha and this will ruin the experience. Moreover I am against all-digital. You can save so much money if you buy used games. Just because some people are too lazy to change the disc they pay like 50-100& more of a price. For me this sounds insane. I will probably don't have the money to sustain that hobby. Not sure what I will do. Probably ctb or suffer daily because I miss my hobbies so much.

Self-optimization. Not sure what exactly this means. I think people want to enhance themselves. Personally I want that to. But for me the important thing is what the goal is. On the other hand it can lead to burnout and unhappniess. But I have both anyway. I don't do this to be more productive I think I rather have some obsessions.

Fighting against climate change. I think this is a noble effort. I also try to reduce my carbon footprint. However my main concern is saving my own ass. And I cannot even do that. So I won't partake in fighting climate change with a huge engagement.

Last edited:
Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
Kendrick Lamar just whines on a shitty beat for 5 minutes about "issues" that he doesn't even face.
Definitely the most overrated ""musician"" of the past 20 years.

Shikamaru

Shikamaru

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ˚⁎⁺˳⋆ Misslilly 𓆩 ♡ 𓆪
Jun 13, 2022
Mental illness is a trend and it's fucking disgusting and so invalidating to those of us struggling with actual mental disorders.

C

CowsAreCool

Student
Sep 21, 2021
Mental illness is a trend and it's fucking disgusting and so invalidating to those of us struggling with actual mental disorders.
I go to such extreme lengths to hide my mental issues from my friends, family, employers, etc. Then I see people put them in their Twitter bios. Like it's some competition, or something to be proud of.

Definitely a trend of some sort. It's just sad.

• Love
Reactions: Shikamaru
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
TikTok is pretty popular at the moment. It's odd to me why it got that popular, but on the other hand it is mostly harmless as a platform. There are all kind of content on TikTok, the same way as it is on YouTube or on Twitter, some is stupid and/or messed up, other is perfectly harmless or even genuinely interesting.
Seems like rock and alternative are kind of on the rise again, at least in terms of style among the youth, and mumble rap is finally on it's way out. In a more serious way, AI is on the rise in many areas of life and all kinds of AI and robotic products peak people's interest, and I think that is a good thing. Overall, it's hard to answer because the question "what is trendy now?" is very non-specific. There are different "trends" among different social groups and in different areas of life (fashion, music, hobbies, technology etc. etc.) to answer it with one wide statement.
Was Kendricks Lamars album popular?
I have no idea what his last album was. Out of curiosity, I just asked 4 different people from different countries and different age groups if they know anything about Kendrick Lamar's last album and they don't. I'd say it's safe to assume it was not that popular.
Are there any popular internet challenges?
I think this whole concept is no longer a trend anymore.
The metaverse? Mabye I will be dead when this gets really big.
It's owners are hyping it up real hard, but I get a feeling this is never going to catch up to the extent they hope it will, unless they seriously revamp it. I am yet to meet anyone genuinely interested in the Metaverse.

Reactions: Nolan96