• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

pace_of_the_future

Mar 10, 2024
Turns out SN is easily accessible in my country. I decided on a date far from now so I will have time to rethink, but I'm deciding between SN and rope. I just don't know which is more peaceful? I've read the SN symptoms.... But somehow rope still seems.... better? I would like to hear an opinion

Reactions: Chronosphere
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
better chance at succeeding with sn

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
hanging feels like your head is going to pop. your body goes numb and you are panicked by your SI. it's a terrifying feeling.

i don't have knowledge on SN. maybe someone else can tell you how that would feel.

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Turns out SN is easily accessible in my country. I decided on a date far from now so I will have time to rethink, but I'm deciding between SN and rope. I just don't know which is more peaceful? I've read the SN symptoms.... But somehow rope still seems.... better? I would like to hear an opinion
Full hanging feels like something that will work no matter what. Also going unconsious in half a minute at max. SN is easier to take psychologically speaking, but it takes time and it can be painful.
I can't decide myself and change my opinion like every day.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Im in the same predicament. With hanging you pass out and die very quickly. SN is more drawn out and you will experience more unpleasant side effects.