• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Yeah so i've pretty much given up the dream on contacting A, apparently he got in trouble and some people got raided, he changed email and i can't find it since I can't buy the PPH lastest version because my age, I'm now exploring other options, so far SN seems to be the method of choice by many people, I also found N2 which seems to be decent as well and there is the Night-Night method which seems odd to me but apparently it works, anyone of you had any experience with those 3? Which one is the most realiable, also if anyone you survived those methods, how was it?

Last edited:
Reactions: lasttether
L

lasttether

Oct 6, 2020
I'm in the same boat. I'm still trying to figure out which method. I keep getting excited every time I thoroughly research a method thinking about being able to finally end my pain but I guess there are inconveniences associated with every method and I get doubts and then I feel back at square one which makes me feel incredibly anxious.

Reactions: voidman
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I'm going with SN, hopefully. I'm working on a plan B as well. In my opinion N is not worth going for anymore unless you have the money to gamble, essentially. You should look over the methods and see what fits you best. Best of luck to you

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
Im choosing SN because it fits me the best, you should look up every method in the resource thread. We can't decide for you, you need to find out which fits the best for you. Good luck :hug:
I'm new to this,what's SN?