• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HowToCTB

HowToCTB

Jul 17, 2024
Hi everyone, I am a male of 22 from South Europe.

I have been browsing this website for about a week now, but I felt the impulse of signing up just yesterday (I was worried about the IP thing, as I don't want anyone to prevent me from CTB in case I decided to do it).

I have been exploring various resources. Not only this website and other posts, but also articles of people died accidentally and stuff, and I have made a list of potential methods for myself.

I have learnt that alcohol and water don't mix up well. Apparently, even taking a (iced) bath in my bathtub could kill me, as the being drunk would dilate veins and would make me feel warm even if I am getting into hypothermia.
The opposite is valid (hot bath). I have read it would make me relax so much that my blood pressure would decrease excessively, to the point of making me faint, and drown.

I then read about caffeine. I have a kilo of 99.7% pure caffeine at my disposal. I ask you whether this method would make me suffer too much or not. I read that caffeine overdose can make the heart pump so quickly that, at some point, instead of pumping, it just shivers, so I guess in that case I would faint and my heart would stop moving at all.

I also tried to find N. In particular, I actually have found it in an online vet store, but it requires a professional account, with ID verification. Online, I am afraid of being scammed. Apparently, there are a series of rules to follow here. Don't post pictures of packages and don't ask for sources if your account is too young. While it makes sense, it increases my willing to end it, as even something as simple as getting a source requires investment, when I just want to end it...
So I basically stopped looking for it, unless anyone of you saved me without requiring me to go to Mexico (which I can't do).

I learnt here about SN. It was pretty confusing at first to understand what these letters meant, but I eventually got it. I also have found the Suicide resource compilation, which helped me, too.
The only thing that scares me about SN is the colour change of my body. I don't know. Is it a good method? Is it reliable? I saw that I can buy 100 grams online for about 30 euros. Purity should be >98%. I also read about suicides in Spain, Italy, and other countries, using this method. I am afraid of it not working.

I would also contemplate hanging, but I don't have much skill.

What are your thoughts? What's the most "sure" one, apart from N, unless someone had a reliable source which I doubt?

In an attempt to protect myself from any law issue in this matter, I'll say that this is for myself only and I do not intend to encourage this kind of behaviour.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. There is not "the best" method. It depends on individual factors, personal preferences and availability.

Reactions: Ash and thebelljarrr
HowToCTB

HowToCTB

Jul 17, 2024
Welcome to the forum. There is not "the best" method. It depends on individual factors, personal preferences and availability.
Hi, thank you. Both for welcoming me and for taking the time to read it.

Availability for caffeine and SN is not an issue at all at the moment. Alcohol isn't either, but I don't have a bathtub this month because I'm not home. Regarding a rope, I don't know what kind of rope would suit best.

I prefer N, but who doesn't... I just don't want to suffer and I want little chance of surviving. Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think the only reliable method you would have at hand is SN. Caffeine, Alc, won't do the job.

Nobody here can suggest which methods you should use bc we're not encouraging anyone. You have to make your own decision and do your own research.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Hi HowToCTB and welcome to SaSu! The only reliable method you would have is SN. Read the guide carefully and decide what's best for you.

Wish you the best whatever you decide to do!

Reactions: HowToCTB
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Welcome to the forum. As the others have said, only you can decide what is the "best" method for you. It's an entirely personal decision. I know from my previous experience of bungee jumping that jumping wouldn't be for me unless I was faced with the choice of that or the Witchfinder General and a bonfire.

I hope you find peace, whatever you decide.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You can google your various drugs/ingredients to find toxicity and reactions.
I believe caffine is quite toxic in high concentrations. Check it out since you already have it.

N and SN are increasingly difficult to get. They also have specific schedules to be successful.

Hanging is always good but you have caffine.