• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
very odd. i don't see your thread anymore. but anyway i can at least try and respond. they seemed highly intelligent and witty.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
odd. i don't see it there either

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
Arthur Fleck

Arthur Fleck

Jun 10, 2020
@eppell but she don't love me.
Can you love me @sserafim ? I like Sephiroth.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Honestly, with no one.
I have limited trust in everyone.

And even if I did, what would I talk about? about CTB methods? :).
It would also be very awkward for me.

Apart from the fact that there are people here from all over the world and I'm not the travel type. The language barrier doesn't make things easier either.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I blew my chance to meet someone from here in 2020. She lived only about twenty minutes from me but this was during quarantine and even if I wanted to ignore it, I didn't have a good excuse for my mom to explain who I'd have to meet so urgently. I guess I'm still not fully over her even though I currently like someone else who isn't from this forum (that I know of).

I don't really have anyone in mind from here right now that I'd desperately want to meet. I'm never one to initiate this sort of thing anyway. Although I guess if someone asked, then I'd at least consider it.

Last edited:
S

scottyy

Feb 17, 2024
I'd like to meet you seraphim
And there was another user whose not here anymore, who I would've liked to meet because we had similar thoughts and experiences

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I'd prefer not to meet anyone on here in real life. I like keeping stuff online, including the people I meet online, separate from my real life.
Why? Do you think that there should be a separation between the online world and real life? Someone on here said that the online world bleeds into real life though

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Idk, I just don't like mixing the two.
Oh okay. Btw did you see the second part of my comment? I just edited it. Do you think that the online worlds impacts and crosses over into real life?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Oh okay. Btw did you see the second part of my comment? I just edited it. Do you think that the online worlds impacts and crosses over into real life?
While the online world is nice, allowing it to sink into real life can have a lot of negative side effects and we are already seeing it with my generation (Gen Z) and Gen Alpha. Internet logic and behaviour usually cannot and should not be applied to situations in real life. There have literally been cases of people being harassed and called pedophiles for things as dumb as just shipping something the other person doesn't like in real life (I'm not even joking).

The online world, while great in some respects, is having an over all negative impact on people and it's sadly bleeding into real life. Conspiracy theorists harrassing actual people, young girls burning their faces because they keep on mixing skincare products together because of tiktok, young boys becoming increasingly sexist because of the rise of Andrew Tate and other misogynists, people stealing shit and wrecking schools in the name of online trends (the devious licks challenge), etc. The crossing over has aready been happening for a while and it's making life unbearable.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
hmmm. u for one, but many others. i honestly connect better w people in here than in any other place.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
While the online world is nice, allowing it to sink into real life can have a lot of negative side effects and we are already seeing it with my generation (Gen Z) and Gen Alpha. Internet logic and behaviour usually cannot and should not be applied to situations in real life. There have literally been cases of people being harassed and called pedophiles for things as dumb as just shipping something the other person doesn't like in real life (I'm not even joking).

The online world, while great in some respects, is having an over all negative impact on people and it's sadly bleeding into real life. Conspiracy theorists harrassing actual people, young girls burning their faces because they keep on mixing skincare products together because of tiktok, young boys becoming increasingly sexist because of the rise of Andrew Tate and other misogynists, people stealing shit and wrecking schools in the name of online trends (the devious licks challenge), etc. The crossing over has aready been happening for a while and it's making life unbearable.
Glad I'm not the only one who's a doomer about the internet. I've noticed this "bleeding into real life" thing too, it's one of the reasons why I want to CTB (though nowhere near the main reason, more like the cherry on top). Me personally I've mostly abstained from using social media--just never had an interest in it--but I still feel the negative effects because it's now in the air I breathe in real life. It doesn't matter if I don't use it if everyone else in my society does. There's no escape from it anymore.

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
I've met at least two people from here in real life, though they aren't/weren't active posters. One has left the site, I'm still very close to them, and the other I refuse to keep contact with anymore (unrelated to us meeting).

Ignoring my hypocrisy about internet safety, (I'd tell you it's a terrible idea, but do it anyway) there are plenty of people I wouldn't mind to "meet up with", not necessarily anyone in particular, but I'm fond of a couple of members, yes.
I'm isolated and basically desperate for any kind of contact.
At the same time, I am a complete freak, I say that a bit tongue in cheek, and it's statistically more likely to meet people who are outside the box from here. It's also much more difficult to get a private conversation going through the internet in my experience; there's plenty more to draw from in real life, including doing an activity together. Chill, have a coffee or beer and talk about life, or death, in our case. The company of an acquaintance I can be honest with would do just fine.

It's also much more dangerous, but this is coming from someone who cross-country traveled to stay with strangers 3-5x before, counting the two people from here, and three other volunteer stays with host families. I clearly don't care. (I do some vetting beforehand.)

PolishPanda46

PolishPanda46

Chill man
Mar 23, 2024
Not been here long enough to say, I doubt I'd wanna meet anyone here tho and I doubt I even could since I'm in Europe