• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Many members will want to say me because I'm cool and sexy and a total daddy, but I can't just be meeting up with anyone. And I get why users on here would be too shy to admit it - I cut an intimidating figure simply by virtue of how awesome I am. Bless your collective hearts.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
There have been members I've PM'd with that I've thought about meeting but it's risky I think. It's forming a closer tie which is going to either hurt or you'll feel guilty to break if either one of you CTB. There are definitely people here though that I'll read a post and think- I think we'd be friends in real life. Which is kind of sad because I think so many of us are isolated.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
There are definitely people here though that I'll read a post and think- I think we'd be friends in real life.
i often think the same because there are so many cool ppl here who i would have wanted to be friends with if we all weren't suicidal here. but oh well, we'll all be dead in a couple years anyway

also your comment kinda reminds me of the eeaao quote "in another life, I would have really liked just doing laundry and taxes with you"

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I don't want to actually meet anybody here. My brain is too fucked to handle it. I just want to be dead as there isn't anything in life that I want to voluntarily do
I think it would be cool to meet you. We seem to be pretty similar. You're from across the pond though, right?

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think it would be cool to meet you; we seem to be pretty similar
We are similar but to an extent. If you were to meet me irl, the differences between us would be very, very apparent. It's difficult for me to explain it here but all I can say is that ignorance is bliss as I'm far different irl than I am here

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
We are similar but to an extent. If you were to meet me irl, the differences between us would be very, very apparent. It's difficult for me to explain it here but all I can say is that ignorance is bliss as I'm far different irl than I am here
I don't understand what you mean. What kind of differences would there be? I guess everyone has an online and an in-person persona though. I think I actually seem pretty normal irl lol

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
You're from across the pond though right?
I can't tell if this is some weird slang that I don't know about or if you mean it literally. What do you mean when you say this?
I don't understand what you mean haha. What kind of differences would there be? I guess everyone has an online and an in-person persona though. I think I actually seem pretty normal irl lol
Like I said, ignorance is bliss. My online persona is far better as I can actually communicate here whereas, irl, my social anxiety gets to me. I can't even speak without stuttering a lot irl and I barely speak as well as being online gives me time to think about my responses whereas I'm unable to deal with replying instantly irl. I don't understand how people do it but I'm trying my best not to care. I want to be a schizoid so that I don't get affected by loneliness

Reactions: Otaku and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I can't tell if this is some weird slang that I don't know about or if you mean it literally. What do you mean when you say this?

Like I said, ignorance is bliss. My online persona is far better as I can actually communicate here whereas, irl, my social anxiety gets to me. I can't even speak without stuttering a lot irl and I barely speak as well as being online gives me time to think about my responses whereas I'm unable to deal with replying instantly irl. I don't understand how people do it but I'm trying my best not to care. I want to be a schizoid so that I don't get affected by loneliness
I mean that you're from the UK, right? Have you really never heard that term before? I thought it was British. 🤣 "Across the pond" is a colloquial term used to describe America versus Britain/the UK/whatever you call it. The "pond" is the Atlantic, so "across the pond" literally means on the other side of the ocean

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I mean that you're from the UK, right? Have you really never heard that term before? I thought it was British. 🤣 "Across the pond" is a colloquial term used to describe America versus Britain/the UK/whatever you call it. The "pond" is the Atlantic, so across the pond basically means on the other side of the ocean
I'm disconnected from a lot of things that go on in the world and what people say. There are things that I should yet I don't because I'm... me. But, at the same time, at least I have the ability to understand that everybody is a wage slave. I don't know how they think they're free.

Also, that's an interesting phrase

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm disconnected from a lot of things that go on in the world and what people say. There are things that I should yet I don't because I'm... me. But, at the same time, at least I have the ability to understand that everybody is a wage slave. I don't know how they think they're free.

Also, that's an interesting phrase
I don't know how they think they're free either. They're chained to the rhythm. They're prisoners who don't even know that they're in prison. "Freedom is slavery"
hmmm. u for one, but many others. i honestly connect better w people in here than in any other place.
I'd love to meet you too

Reactions: destinationlosangel
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
There have been members I've PM'd with that I've thought about meeting but it's risky I think. It's forming a closer tie which is going to either hurt or you'll feel guilty to break if either one of you CTB. There are definitely people here though that I'll read a post and think- I think we'd be friends in real life. Which is kind of sad because I think so many of us are isolated.
u know what tho. Just having that sort of a relationship/friendship might just help us forget our miseries. A lotta the time, its not being understood that makes us wanna ctb so who knows if this community can do that, wouldnt that be great.
I have a feeling that if a few of us met irl, things might just not be the same anymore, in a good way. In that, maybe we'd feel understood like we have never been understood before.

With all that being said, I would say exercise caution.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I would like to meet someone from here irl. It sounds silly and like this is the worst place for it but, I'm so lonely and I don't relate to anyone irl, the people here are the ones I've related to the most. If I had a friend from here and we could go out, the relationship would be different and that's scary but I think that, if it turned out alright, we could both be happier. I think isolation affects a lot of us here, ironically we may have the power to change that because of this community existing.

There are some people that when I read what they say I think we have a similar way of thinking and maybe we could be friends.

Suicide website, the place of surprising friendship

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
I would like to meet someone from here irl. It sounds silly and like this is the worst place for it but, I'm so lonely and I don't relate to anyone irl, the people here are the ones I've related to the most. If I had a friend from here and we could go out, the relationship would be different and that's scary but I think that, if it turned out alright, we could both be happier. I think isolation affects a lot of us here, ironically we may have the power to change that because of this community existing.

There are some people that when I read what they say I think we have a similar way of thinking and maybe we could be friends.

Suicide website, the place of surprising friendship
Yeah the similar way of thinking is why i think this might actually be a place to make friends

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I want to meet @SexyIncél because he seems cool. What about you? Who do you want to meet and why?
Omg
I'm gonna mess up the names
I'm old😂😂and have depression brain but I'll try
You first
Funeral
Rainandsadness
Tech I think it starts
And Rozke holds a special place in my heart
Scott
Walter
Divine
I'm forgetting someone
So many of you I'm curious about

whiteclaudia

whiteclaudia

cute + well adjusted
Mar 23, 2024
i think it'd be refreshing. i'm more honest on here than i ever am and i don't feel the usual pressure to be chipper - to make a court-jester type joke out of everything. there's no one user in particular though. i just float about, mostly. come on here to keep myself busy with off-topic posts when i feel low rather than pm or chat.

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I've made a few friends on the forum and we've actually gotten to hang out with is sweet

I'd want to meet @sserafim because we're the same age and in the same city.

Any Americans on the east coast would be interesting though, I often wonder what you all are like past the screens

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Most people on here are probably from the US, right?
I don't have any actual data, but anecdotally I wouldn't say most. A large number, maybe, but I see plenty of different countries across the world mentioned with relative frequency, so it might be more even than you think. Most people I've chatted with here, quite a few by now, probably 90%, have been from other countries.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Theoretically, several people I've interacted with on here. Realistically, don't actually trust anyone to go that far.