EndlessCycle

EndlessCycle

Nov 20, 2019
feels almost unfair since my perception is very limited and there alot of great users here but @Lostandfound7 got my attention with coming off very genuine.
been more on the lurker side again but thinking sometimes just to vent to some people here because they some so understanding.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Deleted member 1465, Lostandfound7 and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
@TCA @Options @salibu @Jumper @Worthless loser @ScienceIsScary @notjustyetagain @Nofaith @Fadinglife @Nem @Bea @Boonks @poet @puppy9 @your pathologist @jgm63 @Lonely Music @tony.end all deserve a mention too. Some no longer with us

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Jumper, faust and 5 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
feels almost unfair since my perception is very limited and there alot of great users here but @Lostandfound7 got my attention with coming off very genuine.
been more on the lurker side again but thinking sometimes just to vent to some people here because they some so understanding.
Ty so much, Love @EndlessCycle ..I really, really appreciate the compliment and don't take it lightly..

Genuine is the only way I know..:heart:

Plz just dont lurk anymore..lol. talk/vent here..We are very understanding. See u around!!:happy:

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, jgm63, EndlessCycle and 1 other person
EndlessCycle

EndlessCycle

Nov 20, 2019
Ty so much, Love @EndlessCycle ..I really, really appreciate the compliment and don't take it lightly..

Genuine is the only way I know..:heart:

Plz just dont lurk anymore..lol. talk/vent here..We are very understanding. See u around!!:happy:

Thank you so much :)
This is exactly what I ment about this place here. And I guess with the understanding comes the feeling of not feeling alone, guess that eases and counts for alot of people here and probably is also something I long for -(but can also can get this from just reading up, identifying..just so many different types of people)- .
I mean, there is acceptance, understanding and hearing about final steps that can be hardly found anywhere else.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and Deleted member 1465
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Thank you so much :)
This is exactly what I ment about this place here. And I guess with the understanding comes the feeling of not feeling alone, guess that eases and counts for alot of people here and probably is also something I long for -(but can also can get this from just reading up, identifying..just so many different types of people)- .
I mean, there is acceptance, understanding and hearing about final steps that can be hardly found anywhere else.
U r absolutely right! We may b loud, crazy and not always agree or get along (like most families), but WE ARE FAMILY..

Welcome home, Honey Bun:happy:

• Love
Reactions: EndlessCycle, Deleted member 14573 and PoisonedJuliet
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@Indieblue. You were so kind to me and you were such a good friend. I miss you and I miss talking about grasshoppers and tiny quails <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and EndlessCycle
S

SNOB

Apr 7, 2020
@Indieblue. You were so kind to me and you were such a good friend. I miss you and I miss talking about grasshoppers and tiny quails <3

when did indieblue cbt?? i never knew her well but her posts resonated with me

stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
@Myforevercharlie She has been a shining light since I joined this forum. I had no expectations of making friends here, but it happened. I can't express enough, in words, the gratitude I have for the understanding and support she has given me. Much love :heart:

• Love
Reactions: mediocre, Sensei, BlackPoppet and 3 others
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
when did indieblue cbt?? i never knew her well but her posts resonated with me
A little more than a month ago. She was a good friend. I talked with her a lot

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
i never seen a goodbye post, im sad to hear shes gone. RIP x
She didn't want a goodbye post for personal reasons and I didn't write a tribute for her privacy even though I did want to. Yes I hope she has found peace now

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
@BPD Barbie
Though I don't know her all that well, it seems apparent that she is awesome...
(and that will still apply whatever she decides and whatever plane she may reside in)
Thank you lovely. Sorry I'm late with my post, what a nice thing to come back to.

• Love
Reactions: jgm63
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
@LoNatural - EXQUISITE MUSIC TAST! KEEP US POSTED PLS! I NEED U X

• Love
Reactions: LoNatural and Sensei
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Hasssssuuuu. They know why.

• Love
Reactions: pole, Sensei and Deleted member 1465
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I hate these thread no one every appreciate me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, I’mDone, Slow85 and 2 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
@TheGoodGuy because his profile pic always seemed like some artsy painting to me, until I zoomed in one day and realized what it really was lol
Yeah I'm not one to notice visual details

Reactions: Sensei
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
@TheGoodGuy because his profile pic always seemed like some artsy painting to me, until I zoomed in one day and realized what it really was lol
Yeah I'm not one to notice visual details
Not really bad I have watched gore for 8 years so his avatar is nothing compared to what I have seen.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Not really bad I have watched gore for 8 years so his avatar is nothing compared to what I have seen.
Well, memento Mori. As some famous, probably french, aristocrat, poet has said: you should build your study with a view on a cemetery.

Have you produced any great works of philosophy or fiction yet?

Reactions: Sensei
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
310 pages and around 90gb of vlogs.
Uuuuh so you're a YouTuber?

Inmendham, is it you? Are you the German living in South America whose name I can't remember rn?
310 pages and around 90gb of vlogs.
That doesn't fit. Are you EyeDoubtIt? The circle of people coming into question on YouTube isn't that big.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Uuuuh so you're a YouTuber?

Inmendham, is it you? Are you the German living in South America whose name I can't remember rn?

That doesn't fit. Are you EyeDoubtIt? The circle of people coming into question on YouTube isn't that big.
I don´t know who that is I keep my journal and vlogs to myself just to vent I don´t share them.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I don´t know who that is I keep my journal and vlogs to myself just to vent I don´t share them.
Oh okay. That's cool, I have never heard of someone doing vlogs only for themselves.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018

Oh okay. That's cool, I have never heard of someone doing vlogs only for themselves.
It´s like talking to your instead of feeling insane by literally talking to your self you talk to a camera which essentially everyone could listen to I could never walk arounf or an hour plus talking to myself i.e. getting stuff off my chest.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@Hasssssuùuu, it would be nice if this were a sticky thread in Off Topic, it's one of the nicest threads on the forum. Maybe others won't agree with me, that's cool, don't mean to stop on any toes, just throwing the suggestion out there.

Reactions: PoisonedJuliet, Brink, Yomyom and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
It´s like talking to your instead of feeling insane by literally talking to your self you talk to a camera which essentially everyone could listen to I could never walk arounf or an hour plus talking to myself i.e. getting stuff off my chest.
I never even thought about that... Im going to try it to! Thanks!

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
What do you mean by that?
THAT U R A GOOD GUY :)
I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLIMENT @TheGoodGuy FOR MAKING ME SMILE! I DONT MOE HIM (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?..) BUT I JUST CAN TELL THAT HES A GOOD GUY. CHEERZ X

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Brick In The Wall
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
THAT U R A GOOD GUY :)
I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLIMENT @TheGoodGuy FOR MAKING ME SMILE! I DONT MOE HIM (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?..) BUT I JUST CAN TELL THAT HES A GOOD GUY. CHEERZ X
Sorry I´m a bit hungover today so not that fast.

• Love
Reactions: K-O