J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
@BPD Barbie
Though I don't know her all that well, it seems apparent that she is awesome...
(and that will still apply whatever she decides and whatever plane she may reside in)

• Love
Reactions: BPD Barbie, hershberger and PoisonedJuliet
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
@stevieu who is one of the sweetest persons i know. Im so fortunate to have found a friend like him :heart:

• Love
Reactions: stevieu and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I want to compliment @ghostspace for her kindness to me. I also want to compliment @the box is empty, for always being there for me. Also @Sensei for being there for me when I was down and giving me great advice.
I also want to compliment @Deathbydemo for being there for me and helping me.
Also @angel-of-the-night for being an absolute pleasure to talk to, and her compassion .
I also want to compliment @Mr2005 for engaging me in discourse and dialogue. And for his willingness to see others points of view! Shout out to Mr 2005!
Forgot to add, I want to compliment @K-O for being a cool dude and complimenting my music and art.
His art is amazing.... you have to check his art out! You won't be disappointed! I also want to compliment @justanotherhuman6 for being a friendly, kind, intelligent person, who I've had some lovely conversation with. @Underscore is a lovely knowledgable man. Who is full of wisdom and we have similar interests in Palaeontology/ Archaeology. He's kind and eccentric which I like. He has a good sense of humour too!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Sensei, Deleted member 14573, Mr2005 and 1 other person
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I want to compliment @ghostspace for her kindness to me. I also want to compliment @the box is empty, for always being there for me. Also @Sensei for being there for me when I was down and giving me great advice.
Also @ angel-of-the-night for being an absolute pleasure to talk to, and her compassion .
I also want to compliment @Mr2005 for engaging me in discourse and dialogue. And for his willingness to see others points of view! Shout out to Mr 2005!
Forgot to add, I want to compliment K-O for being a cool dude and complimenting my music and art.
His art is amazing.... you have to check his art out! You won't be disappointed!
I AM JUST GONNA GO VOMIT FROM EXCITEMENT! SO EXITED-- CANNOT HIDE IT xxxx
I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLIMENT Myforevercharlie FOR OUT STANDING ART
AND BlackPoppet FOR AMZ USER NAME AND PIC AND FOR WELCOMING ME HERE AND MAKING MY FIRST DAY FUNNY AND FUZZY INSIDE! BAAH! XX

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, BlackPoppet and Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
AND BlackPoppet FOR AMZ USER NAME AND PIC AND FOR WELCOMING ME HERE AND MAKING MY FIRST DAY FUNNY AND FUZZY INSIDE! BAAH! XX
Wha! Thank you so much :heart:

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet and K-O
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
@Myforevercharlie
For being an amazing person....

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Myforevercharlie and BlackPoppet
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Also @ angel-of-the-night for being an absolute pleasure to talk to, and her compassion .
Forgot to add, I want to compliment K-O for being a cool dude and complimenting my music and art.
His art is amazing.... you have to check his art out! You won't be disappointed!
Well it took four months but finally it happened. Thankyou! I can die happy now x

• Love
Reactions: hershberger, jgm63, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
:heart::kiss:
Shout out to @LavenderMemories for being a cool, friendly lady. For being polite and courteous to me in the chats!
Shout out to @Myforevercharlie too, for being cool af!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, jgm63, K-O and 1 other person
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@Myforevercharlie for being so kind to me and to everyone else
@BrokenConk3r for being a cool dude and chilling with me on chat
@TheFishingDude because he is amazing and so awesome and he has been so great to me. He always checks up on me which is super nice
@itsmeagain for keeping our conversations going and being just a very bubbly person to me
@William Barker for being poetic and kind
@CuddleHug for always checking in and supporting me
And finally @Oyoy @faust and @angel-of-the-night for being amazing people and I love seeing you guys around
<3 love to you all

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Sensei, itsmeagain, Deleted member 14573 and 7 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@PoisonedJuliet When I saw you mentioning me in notifications I first thought that we were playing a ban game, but... I did not play it today, so how could that be possible ahah. And then I noticed your kind words, they are so warm! Thank you for being such a lovely person :)

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, itsmeagain, BlackPoppet and 2 others
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@PoisonedJuliet When I saw you mentioning me in notifications I first thought that we were playing a ban game, but... I did not play it today, so how could that be possible ahah. And then I noticed your kind words, they are so warm! Thank you for being such a lovely person :)
Of course! Thanks for being lovely <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: William Barker, faust and jgm63
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I feel I've tried my best with people it just wasn't good enough. Still there's a load of people I want to mention I just wanted to see if just one might mention me first. I know it's sad but this is really the only time I've put myself first despite what some might think. Off the top of my head I want to give a shoutout to @BlackPoppet @Ame @TheFishingDude @thebrinkimdriven @Inferdan @Apathy99 @angel-of-the-night @Underscore @Epsilon0@PoisonedJuliet@itsmeagain and @Blu_1

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Brink, Apathy79 and 6 others
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
I feel I've tried my best with people it just wasn't good enough. Still there's a load of people I want to mention I just wanted to see if just one might mention me first. I know it's sad but this is really the only time I've put myself first despite what some might think. Off the top of my head I want to give a shoutout to @BlackPoppet @Ame @TheFishingDude @thebrinkimdriven @Inferdan @Apathy99 @angel-of-the-night @Underscore @Epsilon0
Thank you, I wouldn't have imagined being shouted here, this means a lot to me. I, too, compliment you here. You're direct, clear and honest, with a good understanding of what you're talking about. You're caring and try your best for everyone, which I admire and wish I could be again. I've had fun, deep, and serious conversations with you, all which I thoroughly enjoyed. You're a great friend, and wouldn't trade you for the world.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Those are tears of joy

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brink, jgm63, Deleted member 1465 and 2 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
@PoisonedJuliet thank you so much :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and PoisonedJuliet
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
Oh I've done this before, but time for round 2. Thanks for mentioning me :D. @Mr2005 , @PoisonedJuliet and @BlackPoppet you guys are lovely.

@BrokenConk3r for being hilarious in the chat and very encouraging of me. I really appreciate his presence here.

@HorribleFeelings1 for being an awesome friend, and finding the strength to stick it out longer than he expected. I'm proud of you for that :hug:

@Halo13 for spreading love and positivity on people's profile walls.

@Weeping Garbage Can I had to mention you again because you're just as sweet as honey :heart:

@Hasssssuùuu for helping me out a couple of times, I really thank you for your help. He's a very kind soul.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, PoisonedJuliet, Deleted member 1465 and 6 others
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
I feel I've tried my best with people it just wasn't good enough. Still there's a load of people I want to mention I just wanted to see if just one might mention me first. I know it's sad but this is really the only time I've put myself first despite what some might think. Off the top of my head I want to give a shoutout to @BlackPoppet @Ame @TheFishingDude @thebrinkimdriven @Inferdan @Apathy99 @angel-of-the-night @Underscore @Epsilon0@PoisonedJuliet@itsmeagain and @Blu_1
Thank you @Mr2005! It's very nice of you! I'm honoured! 76039116 FD94 47AC 8B35 D486EAF72410
Here is a photo of my new Corn snake. Her name is "Pris " the replicant from Bladerunner! This photo is for you! She's gorgeous isn't she? It's a gift to you!
I stopped on the way home and took a picture of her in her carry tub.
She's a Blood red het morph and my first ever snake.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, William Barker, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@Mr2005 and @PoisonedJuliet Thank you for voting me for a president.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, William Barker, PoisonedJuliet and 2 others
Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
@BlackPoppet has been compassionate kind and insightful. Look forward to hearing more

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, William Barker and BlackPoppet
Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
Also want to give a shoutout to @Erase.myself Have had some deep conversations with her and she is a genuinely kind and caring person.

Thank you so much! You are a very compassionate, encouraging, understanding and insightful human. I enjoy our talks as well.

Reactions: William Barker
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I'd like to give a shoutout to my swollen member...I don't know what I would do without you❤
Peace/hugs

I'd like to thank everyone here, it's a nice community. Thanks @jgm63❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
@BlackPoppet has been compassionate kind and insightful. Look forward to hearing more
Aww thank you! I'm very flattered! You are very sweet :heart: @Never Free I want to compliment you on your great advice and knowledge. I want to thank you for helping me. You are an angel.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Never Free and Deleted member 1465
hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
@BPD Barbie
Though I don't know her all that well, it seems apparent that she is awesome...
(and that will still apply whatever she decides and whatever plane she may reside in)

I'll second that. She is the only positive thing about me wanting to ctb, because I came here and got to talk to her. She has been a blessing to me.

• Love
Reactions: BPD Barbie, William Barker and Deleted member 1465
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
Thank you for the shoutout @Mr2005 it means a lot! You were among the first people I spoke with and were so welcoming after it took weeks even to get the courage to talk on chat. I appreciate your presence here and enjoy speaking with you at great lengths despite differences in some of our values and outlooks on life. I think it's safe to say that you care about the world more than you do about yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, William Barker, BlackPoppet and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
@MsPotts this is for you :heart:

Reactions: Sensei and Myforevercharlie
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
@autumnal for his brilliant articulate intelligence showing in every messages ...and cool humorous image decorations
@calendulo for giving me the most laughs. It's about the attitude ! I struggle to understand you but when I finish to do so, I find your opinions interesting
@Mainlaender for being a well-rounded, balanced, very nice guy
@bpdandme for the views we shared, meeting of minds
@Yomyom ...modest/low-profile fun UFO chap. I think I underestimate the extent of who you are
@HelensNepenthe for the mile-long friendship
@suzylou awarded best taste in music
@GoodPersonEffed for being @GoodPersonEffed
@Quarky00 for his generosity and manic vigilance, but really generosity
@a.n.kirillov I suspect, for his outlook on the society and natural life, TBD
@Epsilon0 for her charming misanthropy? TBD

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Epsilon0, Sensei, autumnal and 7 others
B

bpdandme

Experienced
Feb 3, 2020
@enjolras for being intelligent, passionate about positive social change, lovely to talk to and always leaving positive comments on everyones posts
@Jen0804 for being the first friend I made on this site and being incredibly supportive! So openminded and intuitive
@faust caring, supportive, strong, and being a joy to talk to and see around on this site
@William Barker for being open and sharing his creative talents and stories, having a lot of strength to continue when things get rough

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, faust, William Barker and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I want to compliment everyone who took the time to post here. Thank you for being selfless and for brightening up someones day!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Morphinekiss, Oyoy and 5 others
B

bpdandme

Experienced
Feb 3, 2020
@FireFox for being kind, caring, supportive, intelligent, compassionate and authentic. :heart:

Reactions: Sensei, Deleted member 1465 and enjolras