• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm gonna be in apartment I've decided. I hate to traumatize the neighbors but I'm afraid to be found or disturbed in the car. Ideally I would do it in car though in a semi remote place at night.

Reactions: zach and ScaredOfLife
Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Firstly I think of a Hotel room. I am just concerned about no one entering the room during at least 24 hours. Old lady entering the room to clean it and fiding my body shaking would fuck up my plan, but I just can't figure any other place to be.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Firstly I think of a Hotel room. I am just concerned about no one entering the room during at least 24 hours. Old lady entering the room to clean it and fiding my body shaking would fuck up my plan, but I just can't figure any other place to be.

I guess that means you're going to ctb with N? I thought about that when I was considering N. I was going to rent the room for two nights and just use the Do Not Disturb door sign.

Reactions: Vincent Moraes
Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
I'm gonna be in apartment I've decided. I hate to traumatize the neighbors but I'm afraid to be found or disturbed in the car. Ideally I would do it in car though in a semi remote place at night.
my choice as well

Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
I guess that means you're going to ctb with N? I thought about that when I was considering N. I was going to rent the room for two nights and just use the Do Not Disturb door sign.
I also thought that exact same thing... but I like being in my car. its calming to me. just need to find remote location. also thinking about changing to a o2 mask instead of bag...

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018

Wish I had N. The time would not be a big deal with N. All I have is Amitriptyline, which can take up to 24 hours to kill. That is why I worry so much about being isolated for so long.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Wish I had N. The time would not be a big deal with N. All I have is Amitriptyline, which can take up to 24 hours to kill. That is why I worry so much about being isolated for so long.

Oh wow... yes; that is a long time.

Vvcv

Vvcv

Jul 17, 2018
Going to a hotel is a risk for me, because they are going to find you and I don't want to be found. I found a place near my house, with a wall and some trees to hide my camping tent there. Hopefully noone finds me until I am dead (I need at least 3 days). They will find me eventually because my corpse will start to rot and the smell will alert people.

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Going to a hotel is a risk for me, because they are going to find you and I don't want to be found. I found a place near my house, with a wall and some trees to hide my camping tent there. Hopefully noone finds me until I am dead (I need at least 3 days). They will find me eventually because my corpse will start to rot and the smell will alert people.

what is your method?

Z

zach

Jul 22, 2018
a tent in the woods is actually quiet a nice thought... have to find a real secluded area. but that would be nice.

M

misunderst0od

Jul 22, 2018
I am either going to be in my room or in a hotel somewhere in queens.

borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
Depends on the method, actually. If I'll get a car to realize my CO plan - in a car, if I'll get sn first - in my own room.

Reactions: skitliv
S

Somerando

Jul 22, 2018
My room. I do not want to be found in time and I want privacy.

Reactions: skitliv
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
Probably some remote area of Scottish woods.

Reactions: FairyAlys, lv-gras and Tiburcio