• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
I plan to ctb in a couple weeks and I'm wondering how i can leave a note for my family to see, I'm hoping it will provide them some solace. I plan to go to hotel so I am easily found and not found by someone who knows me. I don't want police to take it away if i leave it at a hotel, but I'm afraid if i leave it at my place, my mother could find it before i am gone because i am living with her, any advice?

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
under mattress, in candle, bottom of quinoa you keep in your room, in a potato head. It is essential it is not found before you complete the act. In a bag in well of toilet, taped to the inside of a roof drain pipe, inside a computer, in a dvd case, inserted into a document many pages long that people think is a story you wrote as part of the story either so you can claim it was fiction or so once it's read it will stick out, timer sent email, in a straw put in hole in sweatpants where string goes, in bag in dark vinegar container, in video with your name in title. I recommend getting a very sharp box cutter, getting whole pickles, put paper in straw and super glue ends shut, slicing one, inserting straw with paper in it, make sure the pickles are kept in your room, make sure you keep them in your room long before you disappear to make it seem less suspicious. Leave a hint note under your mattress to point to the pickles.

Reactions: Mari
Purgatory

Purgatory

Oracle
Mar 21, 2018
I understand your fears about the note BellaCat. First time I intended to ctb, I wrote a note. Left it on night stand by my bed. Drank a lot of alcohol to boost my courage. Passed out drunk before I could pull off the deed. Woke up to EMT's and police. Spent next 3 days at psych ward.

I have learned much since then. I recommend timecave. It is an email that allows you to set a time delay. You can set a timer to have an email sent to your loved ones at a future time of your choosing. No way cops can seize it as evidence until your intended recipient has read it and turned it over (if they turn it over).

Here is a link. Feel free to contact me for more info. https://www.timecave.com/timecave/

Reactions: FullFat and Mari
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
I understand your fears about the note BellaCat. First time I intended to ctb, I wrote a note. Left it on night stand by my bed. Drank a lot of alcohol to boost my courage. Passed out drunk before I could pull off the deed. Woke up to EMT's and police. Spent next 3 days at psych ward.

I have learned much since then. I recommend timecave. It is an email that allows you to set a time delay. You can set a timer to have an email sent to your loved ones at a future time of your choosing. No way cops can seize it as evidence until your intended recipient has read it and turned it over (if they turn it over).

Here is a link. Feel free to contact me for more info. https://www.timecave.com/timecave/

Thanks! that is interesting, something about a hand written note seems more personal/appealing. but this might be the best option.

Reactions: Purgatory
Purgatory

Purgatory

Oracle
Mar 21, 2018
Thanks! that is interesting, something about a hand written note seems more personal/appealing. but this might be the best option.
Another bonus for timecave is that if you change your mind for any reason, you can stop the email before it is sent, or reschedule for a later date. Best of luck to you with what you choose. ❤

Bouts of depression

Bouts of depression

Apr 28, 2018
With time cave, you can also just tell them where the actual note is hidden. That is my plan, though I didn't know about time cave, I manually set up a linux server to do essentially the same thing. Now I'm bummed I went through all that effort to find out it already existed. I guess I suck at google fu. That or google knows my searches well enough to assume I was looking for info on getting it up and running manually. (Thank you stack overflow)

But yeah, instructions on where the note is. Hide the note well.

Reactions: FullFat