Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Search me, this is an 'ex' partner who is married to somebody else, and providing their sexual services to that somebody else. Still, they completely own and control my partner. Hence 'owner'.

This is a seriously unhealthy relationship you need to extricate yourself from ASAP.
How do you put up with this?

Reactions: Shades of Grey and Deleted member 4993
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
This is a seriously unhealthy relationship you need to extricate yourself from ASAP.
How do you put up with this?

Never occurred to me :)) I am afraid they are about to me give me the hard deadline, so yeah when I'm dead I will have extricated myself.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Never occurred to me :)) I am afraid they are about to me give me the hard deadline, so yeah when I'm dead I will have extricated myself.

So, they're telling you when to kill yourself?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
E

eyes0nfire

Jul 8, 2020
I've never asked myself or been asked this question until now & it's a really strange feeling to do so. I think about ctb everyday but thinking about 10yrs forward I can't picture anything

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Hopefully no longer on this forum.

Reactions: mapletree
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Search me, this is an 'ex' partner who is married to somebody else, and providing their sexual services to that somebody else. Still, they completely own and control my partner. Hence 'owner'.
Can I understand that as a sugar daddy/mommy? Honestly I also wish to have a sugar daddy/mommy, due to my childhood experience when I was never cared and loved by my family.

• Love
Reactions: Bluemon
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Can I understand that as a sugar daddy/mommy? Honestly I also wish to have a sugar daddy/mommy, due to my childhood experience when I was never cared and loved by my family.

Well, for this person relationships are about gain one way or another, not only money though but also control. Your wish sounds like a strong/caring/older partner rather than sugar somebody. Can relate as an unloved child...

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
Hopefully dead and hopefully people have genuinely forgotten about me because why would I want people to remember me tbh

Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
I'll be dead
I'll be dead.

Last edited:
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
I used to lie and say that I saw myself in the career that I have now.

Now I'm not sure what to say, or that I'd be able to lie convincingly. Typically, I've been asked this by mental health professionals. I'm no longer seeing anyone, nor do I plan to... so hopefully not an issue. (If I'm committed to CTB, I don't want some poor well-meaning therapist getting drawn into it.)

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Fingers crossed that I'll be a pile of ashes in my urn <3

Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
Every job interview that has asked that in my mind I was thinking I'd absolutely be dead. Now I look back at my teenage jobs and I wasted so much time assuming I'd be dead soon. All that lost time laying in my bed because I "knew" I'd be dead soon just makes me want to be dead even more.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
I will support soil biodiversity.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653
vacant_n

vacant_n

Aug 13, 2020
Even when I was stable I couldn't answer this question. I think I read something once about people with PTSD being unable to imagine the future because they don't actually believe they'll ever reach it.

D

Depressedbitch2020

Oct 10, 2020
Where do I see myself in 10 years? Dead, I'll be dead.

EssenceFocus

EssenceFocus

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I hope I will have a better job, which I like. I want to have an own apparment. Maybe a partner.
And I want to be really proficient in meditation, but at the moment it's way too difficult to relax while meditating.

This comes into my mind, when I think about that.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I was asked this and couldn't answer. I just exist day to day. I don't see anything going forward at all. I reject the very idea

• Hugs
Reactions: iDieUDie80
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I was asked this and couldn't answer. I just exist day to day. I don't see anything going forward at all. I reject the very idea
I feel that. Always here to talk if you need it.

Reactions: Mr2005
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
My organs and body long gone and donated to science, hopefully with my body helping some medical advancement of some kind. I never thought I would make it to 25 when I was 15, here I am. Now I'm deadset on not making it to 35.