• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Might not work for the OP but a good area to not be found are the high desert forest areas of northern Arizona, absolutely stunningly beautiful too. Areas around Prescott, Skull Valley, Flagstaff

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Might not work for the OP but a good area to not be found are the high desert forest areas of northern Arizona, absolutely stunningly beautiful too. Areas around Prescott, Skull Valley, Flagstaff
Have been to Sedona and yeah, area around there is beautiful, travel down to Phoenix on Interstate 17 .

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
No I meant the tour not the flight
Why do you need a tour? You're free, you can do whatever you want. I never had a tour in my life, always travel on my own. It is so amazing to explore the world, just don't be lazy, get some info and save your money.

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Have been to Sedona and yeah, area around there is beautiful, travel down to Phoenix on Interstate 17 .
Yep I used to live in Prescott and would fly to Sedona very regularly with my students and all the other airports in the vicinity, Payson, Show Low, Scottsdale, Flagstaff, Page, Yuma, Bullhead City, Salt Lake City, Kingman, Vegas, Provo, Ontario, Phoenix Sky Harbor, etc. so many good areas to CTB in the American Southwest.
Why do you need a tour? You're free, you can do whatever you want. I never had a tour in my life, always travel on my own. It is so amazing to explore the world, just don't be lazy, get some info and save your money.
I'm not sure it's so easy to get in the exclusion zone lol, it's staffed every day with employees still at the power plant and parts of Pripyat
Yep I used to live in Prescott and would fly to Sedona very regularly with my students and all the other airports in the vicinity, Payson, Show Low, Scottsdale, Flagstaff, Page, Yuma, Bullhead City, Salt Lake City, Kingman, Vegas, Provo, Ontario, Phoenix Sky Harbor, etc. so many good areas to CTB in the American Southwest.

I'm not sure it's so easy to get in the exclusion zone lol, it's staffed every day with employees still at the power plant and parts of Pripyat. What I mean is you need to be on a government sanctioned tour wearing PPE. By law.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyview
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Have done the same , traveling alone exploring the world apart from Asia . You get to meet amazing people , invites to their homes for dinner or just to hang out .

I'm not sure it's so easy to get in the exclusion zone lol, it's staffed every day with employees still at the power plant and parts of Pripyat
Are you a pilot ?

Last edited:
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Have done the same , traveling alone exploring the world apart from Asia . You get to meet amazing people , invites to their homes for dinner or just to hang out .
Im being misunderstood lol. This is not a normal tour. It's analogous to a tour in North Korea. It's actually required. You can't just go in the exclusion zone and do whatever you want. This isn't a tour of Ukraine you're buying, it's a guided tour of the exclusion zone with safety personnel sanctioned by the government, and that is how you are allowed in. The high price aids the clean up of the site.

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
how about finding a random well in the countryside and dumping myself in it? in my country some kid recently died when he fell in a well with his parents.
I guess id use a rope or maybe just take the poison and drop. But then again maybe they could find me...
If people use the well for livestock or human water consumption and you take poison and rot in there, maybe you should rethink this? Because otherwise, you will be killing people's livestock (income) and making others ill? Your post begs so many questions:
Why is it so important that you are not found ever? Most methods only require a few hours of solitude. Have you done your research?
Does your mental state require a dramatic disappearance?
If you are able to give us more information about why you must disappear 100%, people may be able to give better advice.
I wish you the best

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SamsaSoup, mesohappy, Skyview and 1 other person
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
Im being misunderstood lol. This is not a normal tour. It's analogous to a tour in North Korea. It's actually required. You can't just go in the exclusion zone and do whatever you want. This isn't a tour of Ukraine you're buying, it's a guided tour of the exclusion zone with safety personnel sanctioned by the government, and that is how you are allowed in. The high price aids the clean up of the site.
As I wrote - bullshit. You're misinformed. It's actually pretty much easy. Just don't be scared and don't let anyone manipulate you. If you need any information or advice just PM me, it's way easier than you think.

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020

Are you a pilot ?
@Skyview yes/was. My medical was revoked due to a neurological condition. It would have been revoked for more reasons later on anyway. I was already on a special issuance because of my psych ward stays as a child.
And I agree with you guys I would NEVER EVER go on a tour. Except for where required, like North Korea or Chernobyl lol.

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Does the tour also include a visit to Kyiv ? A true gem of Eastern Europe.

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Does the tour also include a visit to Kyiv ? A true gem of Eastern Europe.
I don't think so and that's what I'd precisely not use a tour for lol. I cannot wait to go. Maybe I'll have to delay CTB. So far I've got Vienna, Salzburg, and Budapest in. I want St. Petersburg, Vilnius, Tallinn, and Riga. Maybe Moscow.

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Yes you do need a guide and the cost from Kiev is around $100 to $500 depending which tour you pick , these are 2019 prices.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Hi buddy! Long time no see, I thought maybe you already ctb, then saw you here again and got happy to see you but then remembered what site we are on and got sad that we are both still here.
anyway, I wanted to give you my thoughts on this, first about the dogs. I doubt that using a perfume would help mask your smell, I think to hide from a trained dogs it would take something more. Like first, rubbing yourself in mud so that it would mask your smell, but the best option I think is to travel by water, like walk/swim through a river, I don't think they will be able to trace the smell because the water will wash it away. Second, I'm not entirely sure you need to worry about the dogs, im pretty sure they only use them for very specific and very urgent cases like a murderer on a run or something. Another thing I'm guessing you are not a minor and you are above 18 years of age, which means that your parents can't call the police because they don't know where you've been the last hour. You are a grown person you have your life the police won't start looking for you the second your parents get worried, I think there will have to pass some time without you giving your parents or anyone else in your life a notice or some information about where you are. Like in some countries the police only starts searching for a missing person only after 3 days have passed without anyone hearing from that person. I think maybe try googling how police treats missing persons in Spain.
I'm also in Spain(as you might remember) and I have also been thinking about a safe lonely place to ctb. I'm choosing SN, do you mind me asking what method you chose? I kinda wish I could ctb while watching the night sky on the rooftop, but someone might go on to the rooftop even at night plus there are cameras there too although I don't think I need to worry about cameras too much if it wasn't for the unwanted visitors I think the rooftop even with cameras would give me enough time to ctb. But now I'm thinking of just taking a hotel room, have you given any thought about taking a hotel room?

• Love
Reactions: spanishguy22
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Yes you do need a guide and the cost from Kiev is around $100 to $500 depending which tour you pick , these are 2019 prices.
Yeah I checked way back. Are those the tours for going in and seeing the control rooms, the vehicle graveyards, etc? Or is that just for Pripyat

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
I don't think so and that's what I'd precisely not use a tour for lol. I cannot wait to go. Maybe I'll have to delay CTB. So far I've got Vienna, Salzburg, and Budapest in. I want St. Petersburg, Vilnius, Tallinn, and Riga. Maybe Moscow.
Yeah , delay ctb and go and enjoy
Yeah I checked way back. Are those the tours for going in and seeing the control rooms, the vehicle graveyards, etc? Or is that just for Pripyat

Explore the abandoned city of Pripyat on this 1-day Chernobyl tour from Kiev. Pass Dytyatky Checkpoint and head into Chernobyl's Exclusion Zone with a guide. Following an introductory briefing, head past Leliv Checkpoint and into Chernobyl town. Take in landmarks including the power plant, Kopachi Village and its abandoned kindergarten and Reactor #4. Head down Lenin Street to Pripyat's now silent square and see collapsed schools, run-down hospitals, and derelict cinemas. After lunch, visit the secret Duga military radar station. Then, pass through compulsory radiation control before returning to Kiev.

Read more about Chernobyl Tour from Kiev 2020 - https://www.viator.com/tours/Kiev/Chernobyl-Tour-from-Kiev/d22377-8392P1?mcid=56757

Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Last time I checked this thread was for a certain purpose I asked in the OP, maybe it's too hard for you to understand but it's disrespectful to fill up my thread with random nonsense about exploring places and traveling. Try to take it to PMs, thanks.

Hi buddy! Long time no see, I thought maybe you already ctb, then saw you here again and got happy to see you but then remembered what site we are on and got sad that we are both still here.
anyway, I wanted to give you my thoughts on this, first about the dogs. I doubt that using a perfume would help mask your smell, I think to hide from a trained dogs it would take something more. Like first, rubbing yourself in mud so that it would mask your smell, but the best option I think is to travel by water, like walk/swim through a river, I don't think they will be able to trace the smell because the water will wash it away. Second, I'm not entirely sure you need to worry about the dogs, im pretty sure they only use them for very specific and very urgent cases like a murderer on a run or something. Another thing I'm guessing you are not a minor and you are above 18 years of age, which means that your parents can't call the police because they don't know where you've been the last hour. You are a grown person you have your life the police won't start looking for you the second your parents get worried, I think there will have to pass some time without you giving your parents or anyone else in your life a notice or some information about where you are. Like in some countries the police only starts searching for a missing person only after 3 days have passed without anyone hearing from that person. I think maybe try googling how police treats missing persons in Spain.
I'm also in Spain(as you might remember) and I have also been thinking about a safe lonely place to ctb. I'm choosing SN, do you mind me asking what method you chose? I kinda wish I could ctb while watching the night sky on the rooftop, but someone might go on to the rooftop even at night plus there are cameras there too although I don't think I need to worry about cameras too much if it wasn't for the unwanted visitors I think the rooftop even with cameras would give me enough time to ctb. But now I'm thinking of just taking a hotel room, have you given any thought about taking a hotel room?

Hello Alec, thanks for the warm welcome. Sadly really im still here, I would love to not be a thing in this shitty world anymore.
Thanks for clearing up some doubts.
I have SN, Im just not sure yet because I want something with a 100% lethality rate. I thought about an hotel room, but it only gives me 24 hours and then Ill be found, which I rather avoid completely.

R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
Can you not just mask your Oder with a different smell? Like spray yourself with perfume or something.
A dog's sense of smell works differently from a human's. We smell one scent comprising all the different elements at once. A dog's nose senses all smells separately, the way a rainbow shows you the light's elements individually rather than combined into one shade of white, so rather than the person's odor being masked, it will simply smell the body odor plus perfume. It's why they're such good trackers.

Reactions: spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
A dog's sense of smell works differently from a human's. We smell one scent comprising all the different elements at once. A dog's nose senses all smells separately, the way a rainbow shows you the light's elements individually rather than combined into one shade of white, so rather than the person's odor being masked, it will simply smell the body odor plus perfume. It's why they're such good trackers.
Indeed!

R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
If people use the well for livestock or human water consumption and you take poison and rot in there, maybe you should rethink this? Because otherwise, you will be killing people's livestock (income) and making others ill? Your post begs so many questions:
Why is it so important that you are not found ever? Most methods only require a few hours of solitude. Have you done your research?
Does your mental state require a dramatic disappearance?
If you are able to give us more information about why you must disappear 100%, people may be able to give better advice.
I wish you the best
I was thinking the same thing. Are you trying to avoid your body being identified? You have teeth which can be linked to dental records. If you've had any work done they can figure out who you are, and if you're in an advanced state of decomposition they're going to want to identify you so they can catch the person who appears to have murdered you. Even without dental records a forensic artist can draw your face pretty reliably based on your bones.