• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
How are the gunlaws there pal? Heard their quite restrictive, Asking for a friend
One of my friends was able to get a gun quite easily but she had it taken away when she attempted to shoot herself with it in a parking lot. They're probably more restrictive here than in other states but not by much. I think all you really need is a good mental health profile plus a lack of criminal history and you'll be on your way.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Just curious figured it could be a point ot discussion and get an idea of where everyone is at you can be specific or as vague as you'd like

I'm a European from the northern part of England in the UK myself as a prime example again can be as vague as contenate or as specific as country it's all up to you
I'm not telling ya'll where I live.

ah shit

damienlerone

damienlerone

my mistake original gangsta🔥
May 5, 2024
I'm an alien from the planet mars
you aliens will never be superior to us humans, we were made to conquer the stars!!
More than anything I wish that I didn't exist, I wish I never had to exist anywhere. Human existence is incredibly undesirable and to exist is both so futile and harmful especially because of the fact that there is potential for the most immense suffering as long as one exists. I don't want to exist as I don't want to suffer in any way and sadly England where I exist is such an incredibly pro-suffering country.

It's truly so tragic yet beyond horrifying how suicide is pretty much illegal here even know this world is undeniably the most hellish place, I despise how others just wish to make us prisoners to this existence until this existence disappears into nothingness anyway. I really wish there's the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.
how are you able to be so poetic all the time, im genuinely impressed💀

LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
southern USA

(I'm very progressive don't yell at me)

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere