• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Just curious figured it could be a point ot discussion and get an idea of where everyone is at you can be specific or as vague as you'd like

I'm a European from the northern part of England in the UK myself as a prime example again can be as vague as contenate or as specific as country it's all up to you

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Oh nice what are suicide laws like there,may see if elon can get me a rocket there
Forza italia
You'd probably have to fill out 34 forms. Have 7 of them stamped twice, ask 3 officials to counter sign 4 of the documents and finally - have it overseen by the lead official…….

THEN the lead official has to show it to his senior official to sign off, a group of 5 bodies have to give it the go ahead, ♾️

(I'm part Italian and have lived in Spain - they are just as bad as each other).

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Wait
You'd probably have to fill out 34 forms. Have 7 of them stamped twice, ask 3 officials to counter sign 4 of the documents and finally - have it overseen by the lead official…….

THEN the lead official has to show it to his senior official to sign off, a group of 5 bodies have to give it the go ahead, ♾️

(I'm part Italian and have lived in Spain - they are just as bad as each other).
you talking about spain Italy or the planet mars? XD I'm genuinely lost

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Wait

you talking about spain Italy or the planet mars? XD I'm genuinely lost
Mars would be the easiest. It's just agree or die:

Fail Science Fiction GIF by FilmStruck

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
More than anything I wish that I didn't exist, I wish I never had to exist anywhere. Human existence is incredibly undesirable and to exist is both so futile and harmful especially because of the fact that there is potential for the most immense suffering as long as one exists. I don't want to exist as I don't want to suffer in any way and sadly England where I exist is such an incredibly pro-suffering country.

It's truly so tragic yet beyond horrifying how suicide is pretty much illegal here even know this world is undeniably the most hellish place, I despise how others just wish to make us prisoners to this existence until this existence disappears into nothingness anyway. I really wish there's the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm from a capitalist hellhole with crumbling infrastructure. It spends all its taxpayer money on "defense" rather than internal affairs. I'm from the capital of capitalism, so it's fine here and the infrastructure is good, but I just hate how everything is hypercapitalized
longitudinally somewhere between LA and tokyo
Do you like Charli XCX?

Last edited:
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
200+ words of waffle with only 1 necessary word giving the actual answer to the OP question. You tend to like to mention how the suicide board gets gummed up with lots of these questions and yet when it gets moved to here you do the same with a death/suicide answer 🤷
Ngl i myself was not expecting war and peace from such a simple question 😂i just think if they're so pissed with our anit suicide laws why not just move to a country thats more lenient idk

Reactions: xinino
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
I'm from a capitalist hellhole with crumbling infrastructure. It spends all its taxpayer money on "defense" rather than internal affairs. I'm from the capitalist capital of the world, so it's fine here, but I how everything is so hypercapitalized

Do you like Charli XCX?
idk who that is sorry

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
More than anything I wish that I didn't exist, I wish I never had to exist anywhere. Human existence is incredibly undesirable and to exist is both so futile and harmful especially because of the fact that there is potential for the most immense suffering as long as one exists. I don't want to exist as I don't want to suffer in any way and sadly England where I exist is such an incredibly pro-suffering country.

It's truly so tragic yet beyond horrifying how suicide is pretty much illegal here even know this world is undeniably the most hellish place, I despise how others just wish to make us prisoners to this existence until this existence disappears into nothingness anyway. I really wish there's the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

Americans love the Queen's accent.

FC, I often wish your SaSu posts were inspirational audiobooks. Someday, I hope you'll share an audio clip. Your regal doom is worthy of appreciation.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You'd better hope she doesn't have a northern or southern accent then because queens English is only spoken in the midlands and all the counties around London and just beyond. Americans don't understand those accents.

We do! Americans travel to the UK to visit our kissing cousins. lol