• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
How are the gunlaws there pal? Heard their quite restrictive, Asking for a friend
One of my friends was able to get a gun quite easily but she had it taken away when she attempted to shoot herself with it in a parking lot. They're probably more restrictive here than in other states but not by much. I think all you really need is a good mental health profile plus a lack of criminal history and you'll be on your way.

bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
Son of Chinese Immigrant to Japan, raised in Tokyo and I'm still in Tokyo, I basically think I'm japanese but sometime I feel like chinese.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Just curious figured it could be a point ot discussion and get an idea of where everyone is at you can be specific or as vague as you'd like

I'm a European from the northern part of England in the UK myself as a prime example again can be as vague as contenate or as specific as country it's all up to you
I'm not telling ya'll where I live.

ah shit