• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
My friend's dad shot himself in the chest in his bed. His wife found him dead. He was the coolest guy ever. I never forgot him.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Circles, imacrybaby, Brick In The Wall and 8 others
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
When I was a teenager, a man I viewed as a father figure died by suicide in a very public way. I was devastated.

While losing him in that way probably did make the idea of dying by my own hand a bit more accessible, I'd already been chronically suicidal for some time when it happened.

• Hugs
Reactions: imacrybaby, sadworld, Kramer and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Yes. My dad's best friend shot himself in the head when I was around 13. I grew up shooting and hunting with him. He was a Marine, and really cool.

My scout master killed himself with exhaust from his car when I was 14. He had been fucking his daughter, and she'd starting talking about it. I never really looked up to him, though. He was strange. Of course, now I know why...

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Arrow, demuic, sadworld and 3 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I wasn't precisely in my teens (late teens - early adulthood), but I heard of a guy in my hometown who was the brother of a very rich woman and had hanged himself due to debts. I don't know what went on between the two of them but she seemed to know that he had financial problems and never offered to bail him out. I don't know. A very strange story.

Edit: She knew about his financial problems, so this just goes to show that not even family is there in times of hardship

Reactions: Huntfish34 and sadworld
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Yes my uncle...hose in exhaust pipe and sat in his garage...I was 6 he was the only one in my whole family I liked

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, darksideofthebright, SmellyRat and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry for all of your losses :heart: :heart: :hug:

Reactions: Thatsthelot, Arrow, darksideofthebright and 2 others
O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
My mother by overdosing. My grandmother tried with the same method, though she was stopped.

• Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34 and darksideofthebright
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
My parents both shot themselves, but idk if you could really call me a kid/teen. I was 18 for my dad and 21 for my mom

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Pookie, Arrow and 3 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Late teenage years. After experiencing much unhappiness stretching all of the way back to childhood - the thoughts of suicide just manifested themselves one day.

cyan

cyan

Jun 27, 2020
When I was 13 my dad ctb.

It made me sad for such a long time, him ctb'ing, but now as an adult prepping to ctb I realize how brave he was. I understand his choice.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
When I was small I learned that the family dentist was so distraught from losing his wife that he had ctb. I was only 9.
This dentist was somehow more to his patients than others. The kind personable touch. So when my father mentioned it and I cried, he was surprised my reaction. I think I was too.

Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
When I was 8 years old my godfather, a great person whom I loved very much, committed suicide in his room by shooting himself in the head. It wasn't until I was 21 that my parents told me it was a suicide. I grew up believing that he had died of liver disease. Learning that he had decided to kill himself devastated me, but I understand that it was a decision he made in order to have some peace of mind.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
When I was a kid or teen all the people I looked up to started dying of drug overdoses. I still thought they were the coolest fucks around and I could only be so lucky to follow them in that aspect.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
My parents both shot themselves, but idk if you could really call me a kid/teen. I was 18 for my dad and 21 for my mom

I'm sorry.
My family (both immediate and extended) was suicide prone. I was too young to remember my parents' deaths and none of the others were people I thought of as cool.

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
What's holding you back?
Now, my significant other. Dude's damn near precognitive when it comes to my mental state somehow. I was getting ready to ctb with sn once and he woke up in a panic attack terrified for me, I had never even told anyone I was planning to that night

I'm sorry.
My family (both immediate and extended) was suicide prone. I was too young to remember my parents' deaths and none of the others were people I thought of as cool.
Yeah I wasn't super super close to my parents prior, but I did at least end things on good terms with them so that's always a comfort

Reactions: Soul