• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I've been really debating on leaving the site and I keep saying it back and forth but sometimes it's hard to leave when you know some people on here, not wanting to leave them behind.

I've seen my fair share of people who decided to recover and leave, CTB, decided to recover but stayed here altogether. Every different person has a story on why they're here and what they've went through. I admit, I even screwed up some friendships and I don't want to say their names but sometimes you can only do so much to try to repair it but some people don't give out second chances and immediately not be your friend anymore. Some do give second chances but it depends on how bad the situation is and if they do deserve one or not.

This site has definitely changed for the past year when I was here and I did for sure see some pretty interesting stuff like drama, sexual abuse, and quite a few predators. During my entire year of staying here, I'm lucky to never encounter anything particularly bad at all and I guess I missed out on certain stuff but my overall experience with this site was overall good. I've met many amazing people on here and I wish them all good luck whether if they decide to recover or to find peace and whenever that will be.

I've been entering into recovery and I know I've been a hypocrite, making previous posts about me wanting to CTB and such. I can say I even am now since I bought SN and I'm not going to end my life on a whim but it's good to have it if things become too much like if I'm absolutely backed into a corner and seeing no way of escaping the situation. For example like if I was gonna become homeless, then hell yeah I would do it.

Life is unpredictable and you never know what can happen and it's sad that things do come to an end, that nothing lasts forever. But even if things do end, there's always new beginnings. That's how life works.

I wish I can go back in the past to fix the broken friendships that I've messed up on or wish to say some things differently to people but life wouldn't be perfect without learning from your mistakes. I'm sorry everyone that I've done wrong and for the people who are reading this, they know who they are. I wish them the best of luck in life. But this post isn't about that, it's about things being different in my point of view.

That's my rant and feel free to leave a comment to let me know what you guys think. Thank you! :)

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's okay to have doubts.
I tried leaving SS some months ago because I thought my life without talking about my depression, suicidal thoughts, anxiety and so on was going to be better.

However, I was totally wrong.
During my absence, I almost lost my mind and I really missed all the friends I had made here. (although I could still talk to some of them on another platforms)

Thus, I came back and I'm planning to leave anymore.

I'm still alive thanks to you and I really need to talk about about mental health issues, this nonsense life and universe, etc.

I love you all!

Hugs,

Matt

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your recovery. As you said maybe it helps having a way out of this life just in case things become unbearable, some peace of mind. I hope things work out for you.