• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kommsussertod

kommsussertod

Life is overwhelming, I’m ready for the next one.
Mar 31, 2024
Just read about n. Sounds wonderful, I've always wanted to go sleeping! I tried Visine last time (google it) and it almost worked.
My current plan that I'm doing is just refusing food and drink besides minimal stuff so people don't notice I'm trying to die. Anyone know anything about this? I've heard it's not so bad. Just need painkillers.

Haha. I'm in so much mental anguish. My heart is caught in thorns. I left my ex wife some things in the will, I only wish I could die beside them. I wish they still loved me. They were all I had. The only authentic connection. I want to cry but I've got no tears left. I don't want to move or do anything. I just want to go. It's not like I'm gonna wake up to hear them say "I love you".
I don't think they'll mind when I'm gone. They forgot me a long while ago.

It hurts. It hurts so bad. I should just do it today with some pills but this gnawing parasitic hope of being with them is keeping me here… I wanna be strong enough to do it :(

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
If you're refusing it, it sounds like people offering it to you, and are responsible for your eating and drinking habits? People are going to notice and they're probably going to turn you in and you're not going to be able to carry it out.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
My current plan that I'm doing is just refusing food and drink besides minimal stuff so people don't notice I'm trying to die. Anyone know anything about this? I've heard it's not so bad. Just need painkillers.
"minimal stuff" will be enough to keep you alive. I'm sorry, it won't work.