Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I smile or laugh nearly every day but it's momentary. The hopelessness and despair drown out the small glimmers of light. (Highly recommend Taskmaster for light relief.)

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I have to smile a lot when I'm at work but find it harder to fake the laughs. Hope? Not sure, sometimes I feel like my hope is just delusion and when reality hits me I get thrown down back to Earth. More recently, I have been mostly feeling true hopelessness with fewer moments of delusion inbetween.
I smile or laugh nearly every day but it's momentary. The hopelessness and despair drown out the small glimmers of light. (Highly recommend Taskmaster for light relief.)
I love Taskmaster! Haven't watched anything in a while but I used to binge entire seasons at a time.

Reactions: Ash
R

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
Photo graphic memory. Too vivid. The environment and reaction. It's ok. I have these flare ups rarely. Get dragged back down to reality a little while later. Bought the bird food and sitting in the car eating subway. Oh and it's raining. I love the UK…………………………………
I'm NGL, ppl shit on subway, but it isnt bad if you live super close to one like me, do custom orders, and you know what you like. Then again i'm a food plebeian, idk alot of the exotic sounding foods that @sserafim brings up there, and we're a similar age

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm NGL, ppl shit on subway, but it isnt bad if you live super close to one like me, do custom orders, and you know what you like. Then again i'm a food plebeian, idk alot of the exotic sounding foods that @sserafim brings up there, and we're a similar age
Lol where are you from? Do you want to hang out someday?

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
It's all pretty bad. This retail park has a pet store plus a McDonald's, subway or Costa. Either I've got complete shit with McDonald's, £152 for a heated sandwich in Costa or just barely real food in subway. I think the bird seeds and peanuts are probably better for me at this point. I'm losing weight anyway. Lack of energy. Some days I can barely finish my art or play a game. It's just cloudy here most of the year. Tons of people walking around everywhere completely oblivious and I'm the weird one blasting Sleep Token from my car to try and feel something.
I have three places that I go to and just in the car and let the time pass. Two of them have 2/3 hour limits but one doesn't really have one so I can stay there for longer. Ironically it has a bowling alley and the police are there often. This country is a complete shit hole, the people in power are pricks, the masses have no idea what's going on or are ignorant to everything and it's just hell.

• Aww..
Reactions: robotomy
D

deadhead12!

Mar 12, 2023
April of 2020. Suicidal ever since. I'm nearing the end of my rope. Hope and happiness are unfathomable constructs.