• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

milk is sweet

milk is sweet

emily <3
Apr 11, 2023
went to a psych doctor yesterday, and my mom told him that I don't cry at all. I cry sometimes but it is due to weirdly funny reasons, my sole reason behind teary eyed face is either to manipulate someone or maybe show someone that how fragile I am. It's just like a game. But I don't cry honestly due to any problems so I don't know what to say exactly

Reactions: Rocinante
U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
I usually have a pretty hard time crying but a while back, I just broke down and spent a whole day sobbing. I guess it felt kind of cathartic in a way. Most of the time if I cry, it'll be when I get in the shower for some odd reason.

CloudyNight

CloudyNight

Wake me up before you go go
Apr 15, 2023
When my cat died a few years back after that it was just 'it is what it is' but I have been through a lot after and yet I haven't found myself crying it's like I'm bottling it up without knowing it's so weird. Oh and I'm new so hello

momdontcryplease

momdontcryplease

Apr 15, 2023
For a long time I cried every day. Then I reached the phase of having literally no tears. And now I'm back to crying every day (well, night).

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I noticed at the beginning of 2020 that I could no longer cry, so sometime before then.

hwaiting

hwaiting

파이팅
Apr 2, 2023
I used to cry pretty easily, but I've only cried a handful of times in the past couple of years no matter goes much I try to, crying being healthy and all. Last time I cried was when my grandma died almost a year ago; I was at work and was just in shock after I got the text, went to talk to my manager, and I just broke down. Was pretty embarrassing, but he was understanding and let me go home when my shift had just started

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Today—right this moment, probably the heaviest I have ever. I do not know what came over me. I was listening to one of my favourite tracks just fine and then suddenly, i just started feeling pain and sadness overwhelming rush over me. I fill silly trying to explain something perplexing even to me. Maybe I've been holding it in so long now I finally let my tears fall.

M

mew

Apr 16, 2023
I haven't really cried much since being put on antidepressants, but before that I've had many meltdowns within the same week. At most since then, I've only mildly teared up.

murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
3 days ago,
ill go through phases where ill cry unemotively for a couple days, usually just before going to sleep or early in the morning, i dont think i can pin the reason on one thing in particular, it just feels like my heart is literally being squeezed and it fuckin hurts

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
3 days ago and I really left it all out...I'm still so sad. I hate this world and most of the people in it. I'm too overwhelmed to cope....

S

simplymiserable

Hi
May 21, 2023
long time ago, at least 3-4 years. I'm numb so it's very difficult for me to cry

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Yesterday when i realised how pathetic and useless I'm and that no1 really likes me

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
Today, during class. Not sure why, we were just discussing a text.

I

i need go

May 23, 2023
without substances I don't remember, it's likely that in 2019, now using alcohol, I drank half a bottle of vodka and cried incessantly and banged my head against the wall for two hours, that's about 1 month and a half ago

Reactions: roseleaf