• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
Yesterday. I cry often but it lasts a few seconds. I want to cry longer. It's pretty enjoyable, or at least relieving, given that I feel terrible even when I'm not crying.

WeighAnchor

WeighAnchor

Mar 1, 2023
About a year ago, maybe less. I was watching motivational videos on youtube.

It's weird cuz I used to cry easily and a lot when I was younger, then at some point I just stopped and barely ever cry since. I usually can't get myself to cry even when I feel like it.

NeverEnding

NeverEnding

Mar 11, 2023
This morning, will probably do it again tomorrow morning. I find mornings are my worst time after not sleeping much the night before.

Reactions: Rocinante
cristaleyez

cristaleyez

xe/they/it
Feb 21, 2023
Yesterday. I don't actually cry that often but recent events have pushed me over the edge.

embrace_release

embrace_release

end me
Mar 13, 2021
Couple of days ago. Every time I spend time with people who are close to me I get home and my mind forces me to think about how they'll suffer once they lose me. It rips apart my heart every single time.

Tourniquet

Tourniquet

Deranged Psychonaut
Mar 21, 2023
Late last night right before I fell asleep around 4ish in the morning
I have a mental breakdown at minimum 2 to 3 times a day and weep profusely
Doesn't matter where I'm at or what is going on, when a wave of sadness washes over me the tears start flowing.

I'm grieving the loss of my unborn child and my fiance, we lost our baby and she overdosed and died the next morning. That was 4 months ago.

Was probably stupid of me to try and bring a child into this fucked up world. If she wouldn't have gotten pregnant and lost the baby she would still be here.

I just want to go to sleep and never wake up

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
The last time I cried was about a year ago when I got really angry at something. It was the first time in years that I had cried at all and it almost felt kind of unnatural to do so, but also sort of relieving. It feels impossible to cry most of the time no matter how sad or despaired I feel

Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
i usually don't... can't remember last time i cried...
but last night i was watching the movie "the whale". and it actually made me cry... amazing movie.

littlelittlecrow

littlelittlecrow

They/Them
Mar 20, 2023
I wish I could remember, but my antidepressants make it so hard to cry now. I used to cry myself to sleep nightly, and while it was sad at least I had a way to express my feelings without hurting myself.

CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
about two weeks ago, cant remember why and i rarely cry so it was probably something important idk

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Not being able to cry despite wanting to sounds like an adverse situation. I cry every day either mentally or physically. Crying doesn't make one a 'crybaby' so I don't understand why it's sometimes looked down upon.