• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Im 36 and have dealt with suicidal thoughts since I was a kid but started to seriously think about it for the past 5 years after my stroke. Wasted all this time on false hope should have ended it then. When do you feel like you should have ended it?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, idk3, karmaisabitch and 19 others
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
I should've ctbed in November 2022 when I first bought SN, but I chickened out and called for help. If I knew what is to come I would've done it. Now I'm stuck in guilty and regret. Not a day passes without grieving the failures of my life. I don't even know why I'm waking up in the morning. Nothing is going well in my life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Whatever♡, Cinnamorolls, tbroken and 3 others
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Im 36 and have dealt with suicidal thoughts since I was a kid but started to seriously think about it for the past 5 years after my stroke. Wasted all this time on false hope should have ended it then. When do you feel like you should have ended it?
I'm so sorry about your stroke. I've unfortunately witnessed first hand how it completely changes you as a person.

I'm 32 and feel like the years past 27 should never have happened.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, SMmetalhead36 and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I should have CTB years ago. I wish I CTB in 2019 because the past few years have been shit. Nothing got better. I'm scared I'll never CTB and have to endure existence until I die of old age.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
1999 in my 20's. Although I would've missed the experience of waiting for all the electronic and computer systems to crash on New Year's Eve. Plot spoiler - they didn't.

25 years later and I'm back in the same headspace. I'm not going to wait another 25 years.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, divinemistress36, thebelljarrr and 5 others
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That's understandable. I was asking cause it confuses me when people say they should have done it at some point. If its to cope with the experiences since then, I get imagining that. Otherwise you can still do it anytime, so why worry about a what if scenario
It's true we can still do it anytime. But usually suicide isn't as simple and straight forward as that. It isn't like wishing to be dead one day and deciding to do it the next day then soon after just committing and ceasing to exist. The "I should done it" part comes from delaying your plans and giving life another chance for whatever reason year after year only to look back and realize the good wasn't worth the suffering you had to indure and not seeing any significant benefit or change in your life. That is where the regret and disappointment in your decision comes from. The "I could have saved myself all these trouble" is what brings up that "should have done it" thing.

Reactions: Whatever♡, Cinnamorolls, dopaminedeath and 3 others
Upvote 0
LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
After I switched schools in the 6th grade. I'll never forget it popular girl in my home room called me a loner freak and people made fun of me ever since. I recovered somewhat as an adult but I think the islolation of my teens never made me develop as normal people would. What I did achieve as an adult was all for nothing as I had onset heridtary mental illnesses. Still now that I've lost all that I've achieved as an adult I'm just back to being that scared kid I was then.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, rozeske and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I should have CTBed several years ago right after my big failure in life. That would have saved me from so much more suffering in the past years.

My current situation isn't the best but it's not the worst either and there's hope that things eventually turn around mid- and long-term and I'm hardly suicidal in recent months.

If I was gone I wouldn't have missed out on anything bc we can't take anything with us to the other side whether we CTB or we die naturally.

Yet I still prefer to live instead of being dead - all I can hope for is that circumstances don't push me to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash, Tesha, divinemistress36 and 2 others
Upvote 0
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I should have ended it at 16, I regret not doing it then.

• Hugs
Reactions: LostinTime24 and divinemistress36
Upvote 0
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
I did a partial suspension setup when I was 12 without really understanding it. I'd tested it and I think it would've worked but chickened out . My life has only gone downhill and so much worse since then. So I wish I just gave into my impulses back then.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, LostinTime24 and divinemistress36
Upvote 0
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I should' ve killed "myself" when I first thought of it many moons ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
Upvote 0
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
My CTB in the past would have been inappropriate.
But my CTB in the coming future is logical.

So I know I should CTB this year.
This will reduce unnecessary suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: LostinTime24 and divinemistress36
Upvote 0
D

dopaminedeath

Student
Nov 12, 2022
It's true we can still do it anytime. But usually suicide isn't as simple and straight forward as that. It isn't like wishing to be dead one day and deciding to do it the next day then soon after just committing and ceasing to exist. The "I should done it" part comes from delaying your plans and giving life another chance for whatever reason year after year only to look back and realize the good wasn't worth the suffering you had to indure and not seeing any significant benefit or change in your life. That is where the regret and disappointment in your decision comes from. The "I could have saved myself all these trouble" is what brings up that "should have done it" thing.

This is nuance I did not have. This question comes from a place of regret and disappointment

Reactions: divinemistress36 and rozeske
Upvote 0
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Apr 28, 2024
Perhaps 8 or so years ago, before the sexual assaults started happening. I had depression and anxiety before that point, but those are what pushed me over the edge into having PTSD, and it is 100x worse than regular depression ever was. Flashblacks are a special kind of hell.

Did your stroke leave you disfigured, @divinemistress36? I can't imagine how awful it must have been.

Upvote 0
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Perhaps 8 or so years ago, before the sexual assaults started happening. I had depression and anxiety before that point, but those are what pushed me over the edge into having PTSD, and it is 100x worse than regular depression ever was. Flashblacks are a special kind of hell.

Did your stroke leave you disfigured, @divinemistress36? I can't imagine how awful it must have been.
No, I regained my physical abilties back i look normal . Its the inside effects that im left with. I have ptsd way bad to im so sorry you deal with it I would rather take depression over the ptsd attacks any day

• Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls
Upvote 0
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
when my chronic pain started so 6-7 yrs ago. knowing i'm most likely going to be in pain almost 24/7 for the rest of my life is not something i'll ever be able to accept

• Aww..
Upvote 0
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
when my chronic pain started so 6-7 yrs ago. knowing i'm most likely going to be in pain almost 24/7 for the rest of my life is not something i'll ever be able to accept
I had severe chronic pain for years I know how debilitating it is

• Hugs
Reactions: bed
Upvote 0
Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
Honestly, I wish I'd died at birth. But as for ctb, I wish I'd gone through with it at 14 when I first truly had intention to do it. Before that I think I was a bit too young and clueless to have been able to successfuly carry it out.

After that there's been so many lost opportunities I wish I'd taken.

• Hugs
Reactions: karmaisabitch and divinemistress36
Upvote 0
prisonerofexistence

prisonerofexistence

Why am i here?
May 26, 2024
This is my first depression episode and i hope i don't survive it.
I had severe chronic pain for years I know how debilitating it is
Damn,you have experienced almost everything stroke,ptsd,chronic pain........

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and karmaisabitch
Upvote 0
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Right after my son was found dead. Living without my son is painful. The more i live the more I suffer it's like I'm punished.

• Hugs
Upvote 0