• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willow368

willow368

Gone before 20 :) (hopefully)
Dec 12, 2023
I haven't been on here for a while - but sadly my suicidal feelings haven't gotten any better.
And these last weeks I am so certain that I want to CTB, but there is always the question "when is the right timing?"…
I already have a plan and everything- but I can't seem to decide the moment …

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
It can be anything, really. I think we often like to put a lot of importance in last moments, last words, etc. and I don't think thats a wrong line of thinking— but that's usually applied to situations that are vastly different to someone taking their own life.

If you're still unsure or having second thoughts because this is what you're mostly concerned about, it might be a good idea to just sit and think for awhile if you think this is actually the right time for you.

Otherwise— look into what good aspects of your life you did have. Where did they take place, is there anything you still feel is missing, any nostalgia you can tap into for locations and such?
You could even just go on a google spree of random relative meanings of times and dates in correlation to death, or some meaning like 'day of flowers' (idk).

Just don't feel unafraid to give yourself time to decide on whats truly right for you.

<3

Reactions: AlexYaBoy
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
The best time is when you feel it's right for you! There's a sense of peace when you decide you're going to finally leave and for some you get a burst of energy and a sense of euphoria.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
When you are ready.

If you aren't ready you'll either
1.Back out
2.End up in a worse position
3.Die suffering

You'll know when it's time, hard to explain but that's the truth.

Reactions: Unknown21
willow368

willow368

Dec 12, 2023
What method are using?
I am OD'ing … And I've done my research so I know it will work (especially since no one will find me in time to safe me)
It can be anything, really. I think we often like to put a lot of importance in last moments, last words, etc. and I don't think thats a wrong line of thinking— but that's usually applied to situations that are vastly different to someone taking their own life.

If you're still unsure or having second thoughts because this is what you're mostly concerned about, it might be a good idea to just sit and think for awhile if you think this is actually the right time for you.

Otherwise— look into what good aspects of your life you did have. Where did they take place, is there anything you still feel is missing, any nostalgia you can tap into for locations and such?
You could even just go on a google spree of random relative meanings of times and dates in correlation to death, or some meaning like 'day of flowers' (idk).

Just don't feel unafraid to give yourself time to decide on whats truly right for you.

<3
Thank you!

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
When you've exhausted all of your options and don't see a way out except death

willow368

willow368

Dec 12, 2023
When you are ready.

If you aren't ready you'll either
1.Back out
2.End up in a worse position
3.Die suffering

You'll know when it's time, hard to explain but that's the truth.
Yeah - I've backed out multiple times already… but it's not because I didn't want to die it just didn't feel right at that moment … (guilt to others etc.)
When you've exhausted all of your options and don't see a way out except death
That's already the case sadly …

• Hugs
Reactions: Abyssal
Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
Yeah - I've backed out multiple times already… but it's not because I didn't want to die it just didn't feel right at that moment … (guilt to others etc.)
That's understandable. Life can be shitty but I have respect for those who continue to suffer for others even if it's not forever. You're a good person and I hope you find your peace one way or another.

willow368

willow368

Dec 12, 2023
That's understandable. Life can be shitty but I have respect for those who continue to suffer for others even if it's not forever. You're a good person and I hope you find your peace one way or another.
Thank you - this really means a lot <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that only the individual knows that after all. But anyway I wish you the best.

worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
whenever you feel like it's not worth living anymore