• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
This thread contains a lot of irony don't take it serious. This website is often described as a cult in the media.

Here are some possible actions:

we drink the blood of children

we sacrifice 666 members of this forum to the God of death and livestream the event

we try to summon satan

we burn the bible and piss on it

everyone who joins this forum has to sign a pro-suicide contract and an anti-procreation contract

Do you have more ideas? (to emphasize these ideas are jokes)

faithstevens

faithstevens

sensational
Mar 7, 2024
on a serious note, i've read that most modern day "satanists" aren't actually satanists in the traditional sense. they're just opposed to religion and its scams and abuses involving the poor people, which is a noble cause in my eyes.

it's horrible what the religious people would say about anything that's opposed to their views just to scam the general public out of the knowledge they could gain. even if one's not suicidal, i'd say this site has so much to learn and research about especially if you're working/studying in a field like psychology.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
to even join the forum u have to submit proof you've been in a psych ward @ least once & have more than 1 diagnosis. if u suggest anything besides suicide u get immediately banned. u can only be a mod if u prove you're slightly more suicidal/deranged than the average member, such as SH or a particularly unpleasant diagnosis. all users must upload a vid of their suicide, the setup + process + end resultšŸ§ø

i think then this place would finally start being the terrifying suicide death cult the media makes it out to bešŸ˜

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
There's actually The Church of Satan and The Satanic Temple
on a serious note, i've read that most modern day "satanists" aren't actually satanists in the traditional sense. they're just opposed to religion and its scams and abuses involving the poor people, which is a noble cause in my eyes.

it's horrible what the religious people would say about anything that's opposed to their views just to scam the general public out of the knowledge they could gain. even if one's not suicidal, i'd say this site has so much to learn and research about especially if you're working/studying in a field like psychology.
Religion is just a tool to control people

Last edited:
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022

Yes, The Satanic Temple is one. I'm actually a member, and I can confidently say that they are far from noble. Don't delude yourself into thinking that they have attained some sense of intellectual or moral enlightenment simply because they've rejected the traditional practices of organized religionā€”you'll come to find many of them are just as dogmatic, zealous, corruptible, contemptuous, ignorant and judgemental as the non-secular institutions they smugly look down upon.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
This thread contains a lot of irony don't take it serious. This website is often described as a cult in the media.

Here are some possible actions:

we drink the blood of children

we sacrifice 666 members of this forum to the God of death and livestream the event

we try to summon satan

we burn the bible and piss on it

everyone who joins this forum has to sign a pro-suicide contract and an anti-procreation contract

i'd actually wholeheartedly volunteer to be one of the 666 sacrificed.

How about we all elect a member from our own country to change their name to Jim Jones Or Charles Manson and make our very own Jonestown or Family? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: sserafim
faithstevens

faithstevens

sensational
Mar 7, 2024
Yes, The Satanic Temple is one. I'm actually a member, and I can confidently say that they are far from noble. Don't delude yourself into thinking that they have attained some sense of intellectual or moral enlightenment simply because they've rejected the traditional practices of organized religionā€”you'll come to find many of them are just as dogmatic, zealous, corruptible, contemptuous, ignorant and judgemental as the non-secular institutions they smugly look down upon.
i havent actually dove deep into these people, just said what was on my mind. that's terrible that they're also like this.

Reactions: RemainingDubious
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I mean if we really make a cult out of this, sign me the fuck up.

Hell I'd even join the choir.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious