Could be an incantation

Disclaimer: I know zilch about astrology
I just get off on language

• Yay!
Reactions: omoidarui, WearyHSP, SunnyPotato and 1 other person
ENDOFTIME

ENDOFTIME

Nov 3, 2021
Born solidly on the cusp so not in any sign ..... I'm a POS in earthly and astrological terms. Meh, soon it won't matter.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Un-, WearyHSP and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Pisces! ♓🐟

Your friendly neighbourhood emotional-sponge-cum-punching-bag :haha:
Spongebob squarepants water

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: SunnyPotato, Dr Iron Arc and Midgardsorm
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Aquarius.

Reactions: WearyHSP, SunnyPotato, Sister of the Moon and 1 other person
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Aquarius, Scorpio Rising, Pisces Moon. Two impossible T-Squares that make my life miserable. (Childhood abuse visible in my chart.)

I had a Pluto transit to my natal Venus, second house and I lost my relationship, my home, my job and then my car got totaled in a 5 car pile-up all within two weeks! If you've never had a true reading, then your "horoscope" will be meaningless - You're not just your Sun sign, you're the total sum of all aspects.

Otherwise we'd all be walking around with only 12 personality types.
Aquarius ♒♒♒

I love astrology 😅
There are more Aquarians in prison than any other sign. I suspect because we think outside the box.

(I love astrology too and it's helped me tremendously with finding understanding for my situations and patience and kindness for myself.)
Pisces. No idea what that means but I've heard it explains a lot of my own issues with duality or whatever.
Pisces is the most sensitive sign of the zodiac. They tend to be psychic spunges and "take In" so much that it can be too much. The downside is they tend to be martyrs and victims. (my natal moon is in pisces and I recognize that in myself.) Because of the overwhelm, they can lean toward drug and alcohol use to numb, also use fantasy as an escape.

Hey, but all signs have their highs and lows - it's what you do with them.

Pisces can merge with others, hence the fish in the water, water representing God. They're so merged they can't tell the difference because they feel everything.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, layne2001, SunnyPotato and 6 others
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Born solidly on the cusp so not in any sign ..... I'm a POS in earthly and astrological terms. Meh, soon it won't matter.
ENDOFTIME, That's just not true! Are you willing to share the to signs that you have on your cusp? You get two for the price of one.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Pisces is the most sensitive sign of the zodiac. They tend to be psychic spunges and "take In" so much that it can be too much. The downside is they tend to be martyrs and victims. (my natal moon is in pisces and I recognize that in myself.) Because of the overwhelm, they can lean toward drug and alcohol use to numb, also use fantasy as an escape.

Pisces can merge with others, hence the fish in the water, water representing God. They're so merged they can't tell the difference because they feel everything.
Scary how accurate this is for me lol, though I binge eat rather than stick to drugs or alcohol. Where do people go to find out their moon stuff?

Reactions: WearyHSP
Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Sun in Aquarius, Moon in Aries, Libra rising.

Reactions: Mixo, WearyHSP, SunnyPotato and 1 other person
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Pisces

Reactions: WearyHSP and SunnyPotato
SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020
There are more Aquarians in prison than any other sign. I suspect because we think outside the box.
It seems there's quite a few of us here too, interesting... 🤔

Where do people go to find out their moon stuff?
If you know the time and location of your birth you can get your full chart (even without the exact time you can find out a lot.) Search for "birth chart calculator" I personally use astro-seek .com

liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
Scorpio sun, Aries moon, pisces rising
Aquarius, Scorpio Rising, Pisces Moon. Two impossible T-Squares that make my life miserable. (Childhood abuse visible in my chart.)

I had a Pluto transit to my natal Venus, second house and I lost my relationship, my home, my job and then my car got totaled in a 5 car pile-up all within two weeks! If you've never had a true reading, then your "horoscope" will be meaningless - You're not just your Sun sign, you're the total sum of all aspects.

Otherwise we'd all be walking around with only 12 personality types.

(I love astrology too and it's helped me tremendously with finding understanding for my situations and patience and kindness for myself.)

Man i wish i knew how to take out my chart and read it. I want to know more about mine. There is a natal chart of mine but it's in Sanskrit and it's very complicated to understand.

Reactions: WearyHSP and Catloaf
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021

Choose "Chart Drawing" for a simple natal chart. Choose "Extended Chart" and in "Chart Type" use the drop down to select "Natal Chart and transits" if you want to see your birth chart with the current placement of the planets showing on the outside of the chart.

Planets that currently transit the degrees in your birth chart where a planet or cusp is, can create opportunities or challenges in your present life. (I recommend including Chiron if you can figure it out since it represents "The soul's wound.")

For instance, when Saturn crossed my Rising sign (first house of physical body, how people in the world see you) I FINALLY got a diagnosis, that took 15 years because no one believed me.) That's when I stopped working and began the lengthy process to get on Disability.

Saturn who teaches through discipline, focus, hard work, time limitations... crossed over how I appear to the world. In the snap of a finger I became a useless part of society since I could not longer work. It might have been a different experience if I had a support system and didn't have an invisible illness that doctors aren't trained for so they tend to minimize and disregard. But that's never been my life to have people who actually care about me.

FYI- Saturn is the Great Teacher. It's not meant to harm but to teach. If you learn the lessons, then in theory your life improves.

I was born with Saturn next to my Sun so my entire life has been tests and hardships to overcome. I've been told about Sun-Saturns, "If it doesn't kill you, you become a great teacher."
Ha ha ha cough. I think it's killing me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, liberty_222 and SunnyPotato
SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020

Choose "Chart Drawing" for a simple natal chart. Choose "Extended Chart" and in "Chart Type" use the drop down to select "Natal Chart and transits" if you want to see your birth chart with the current placement of the planets showing on the outside of the chart.

Planets that currently transit the degrees in your birth chart where a planet or cusp is, can create opportunities or challenges in your present life. (I recommend including Chiron if you can figure it out since it represents "The soul's wound.")

For instance, when Saturn crossed my Rising sign (first house of physical body, how people in the world see you) I FINALLY got a diagnosis, that took 15 years because no one believed me.) That's when I stopped working and began the lengthy process to get on Disability.

Saturn who teaches through discipline, focus, hard work, time limitations... crossed over how I appear to the world. In the snap of a finger I became a useless part of society since I could not longer work. It might have been a different experience if I had a support system and didn't have an invisible illness that doctors aren't trained for so they tend to minimize and disregard. But that's never been my life to have people who actually care about me.

FYI- Saturn is the Great Teacher. It's not meant to harm but to teach. If you learn the lessons, then in theory your life improves.

I was born with Saturn next to my Sun so my entire life has been tests and hardships to overcome. I've been told about Sun-Saturns, "If it doesn't kill you, you become a great teacher."
Ha ha ha cough. I think it's killing me.
Sounds like you've been on quite the ride, and we actually have a lot in common. I also have chronic invisible illness, it sucks😞 I hope the disability process is going okay, I'm in the midst of it too and it sucks. I do hope you know that being unable to work doesn't make you useless to society, as much as we have every reason to feel that way based on how society treats us. Lol perhaps you're a great teacher AND it's killing you 😂😭

My Sun's conjunct Saturn and my Saturn return is coming up, wish me luck if I make it that far

WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Scary how accurate this is for me lol, though I binge eat rather than stick to drugs or alcohol. Where do people go to find out their moon stuff?
Dr Iron Arc, Yes, food could replace other ways to numb oneself. That fits.

Looks like you're in the States. If you can, search for the documentary, "Sensitive - The Untold Story." It's the fastest way to understand why some of us are psychic sponges. I highly recommend it - it's actually very validating.
You can rent on Amazon Prime, and it appears to be available for free on IMDb TV and Tubi.

PS see Sunny Potato's or my share on pulling up a free chart to learn your moon and rising. You'll need your time of birth to get your rising sign. Without it, you can still get placements for Moon and other planets.
Sounds like you've been on quite the ride, and we actually have a lot in common. I also have chronic invisible illness, it sucks😞 I hope the disability process is going okay, I'm in the midst of it too and it sucks. I do hope you know that being unable to work doesn't make you useless to society, as much as we have every reason to feel that way based on how society treats us. Lol perhaps you're a great teacher AND it's killing you 😂😭

My Sun's conjunct Saturn and my Saturn return is coming up, wish me luck if I make it that far
Sunny Potato, We DO have so much in common! I'm smack in the midst of my second Saturn return, which makes sense since we both are Sun-Saturn Aquarians. I assume it's your first return.

Thanks for the kind words. While I know I'm not useless, I'm constantly treated that way. I actually have so much to offer, and love to give, but no one who wants to receive.

Invisible illnesses that people don't believe in are such a double whammy. Hard enough to be sick without having no treatments and people who tell you "you look fine." like they know better than the sick person does.

Ha ha - YES, I had my day job but then taught at night for fun for more than a decade and I AM a good teacher. And yes, the Saturn pattern has been killing me. I have some serious Chiron stuff too and already mentioned, two T squares. Not an easy chart - not an easy lifetime.
Thanks for the laugh. Nice that you still have a sense of humor. I sorely miss mine these days.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and SunnyPotato
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
It's weird there are a lot of Aquariuses because it's also one of the least represented signs (fewest people are born in Aquarius season). What gives?

What the heck

• Wow
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, WearyHSP and Catloaf
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Stupid and stubborn Taurus…..

• Hugs
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
It's weird there are a lot of Aquariuses because it's also one of the least represented signs (fewest people are born in Aquarius season). What gives?
Agreed. We are the rarest of the signs.
Aquarians are known for being ahead of their time. They're not fully appreciated while they're alive, the way they see the world is too, dare I say, evolved, for the mainstream. It doesn't surprise me that SS has a large amount of Aquarians in the forum.

Reactions: omoidarui and A_miStake_of_NATURE
layne2001

layne2001

Jan 27, 2021
Leo Sun, Virgo Rising, Taurus Moon 👍 I went through an astrology phase trying to impress a girl when I was like 15 and now I know all about it 😂

Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE and WearyHSP
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Forgive me. I'm like a one-man thread.
Talking about astrology makes me feel far less sad so thanks...

Just wanted to share that a couple of days ago I did a chart for a friend who had a sudden, out of the blue break-up a while ago and remains devastated. I noticed Saturn crossed her natal Venus (relationships etc.) exactly on January 6th last year. When I asked her when the break up happened, she told me it was January 2nd. Just 4 days from the exact conjunction.

Also, since this is a suicide forum. I asked an astrologer to tell me when my Chiron transits were in the past. Chiron represents one's "soul's wounds." Mine is in the 4th house of early childhood & home because that's when and where the abuse began. Anyway, I learned that the first square to my natal Chiron (from the degree at the time I was born to where it had moved 1/4 of the way around the chart, hence a right angle like a corner of a square) happened within days of my first suicide attempt in college. Days, not even a week!

I'm not saying that we don't have free will...

Reactions: sserafim and Snake of Eden
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Forgive me. I'm like a one-man thread.
Talking about astrology makes me feel far less sad so thanks...

Just wanted to share that a couple of days ago I did a chart for a friend who had a sudden, out of the blue break-up a while ago and remains devastated. I noticed Saturn crossed her natal Venus (relationships etc.) exactly on January 6th last year. When I asked her when the break up happened, she told me it was January 2nd. Just 4 days from the exact conjunction.

Also, since this is a suicide forum. I asked an astrologer to tell me when my Chiron transits were in the past. Chiron represents one's "soul's wounds." Mine is in the 4th house of early childhood & home because that's when and where the abuse began. Anyway, I learned that the first square to my natal Chiron (from the degree at the time I was born to where it had moved 1/4 of the way around the chart, hence a right angle like a corner of a square) happened within days of my first suicide attempt in college. Days, not even a week!

I'm not saying that we don't have free will...
Astro 24gw flippity flop 20228639806276645
I'm fucked, my friend
With those t-squares, afflicted mercury and Venus, afflicted sun, I'm done for.

Reactions: LookAway and Foresight
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
View attachment 96569
I'm fucked, my friend
With those t-squares, afflicted mercury and Venus, afflicted sun, I'm done for.
What's it like having a moon on the cusp of Gemini and Taurus? That's gotta be interesting. Also, are you a chatty type of person? Speak quickly?

Sun in Gemini, Moon in Cancer, Scorpio Rising.

Last edited:
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I'm Capricorn sun, Sagittarius moon, Aries rising.

miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
Leo. No idea how those charts work. My mom abandoned me so I have no access to any details other than a simple birth date.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
My local shaman said that's octopus, influenced by the Azathoth's rising and guided by Cthulhu. For some reason, this bothered him a lot. He even tried to stab me while begging Cernunnos for mercy!

I never took the horoscope seriously. and i'll never do it.

• Yay!
Reactions: Dead Ghost
l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
i'm a scorpio , im really into astrology

Reactions: Foresight
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022