Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
I'm a cancer...

Oh wait, we're talking zodiac signs. I'm a virgo.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ringo, Dead Ghost and narval
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Aquarius, Scorpio Rising, Pisces Moon. Two impossible T-Squares that make my life miserable. (Childhood abuse visible in my chart.)

I had a Pluto transit to my natal Venus, second house and I lost my relationship, my home, my job and then my car got totaled in a 5 car pile-up all within two weeks! If you've never had a true reading, then your "horoscope" will be meaningless - You're not just your Sun sign, you're the total sum of all aspects.

Otherwise we'd all be walking around with only 12 personality types.

There are more Aquarians in prison than any other sign. I suspect because we think outside the box.

(I love astrology too and it's helped me tremendously with finding understanding for my situations and patience and kindness for myself.)

Pisces is the most sensitive sign of the zodiac. They tend to be psychic spunges and "take In" so much that it can be too much. The downside is they tend to be martyrs and victims. (my natal moon is in pisces and I recognize that in myself.) Because of the overwhelm, they can lean toward drug and alcohol use to numb, also use fantasy as an escape.

Hey, but all signs have their highs and lows - it's what you do with them.

Pisces can merge with others, hence the fish in the water, water representing God. They're so merged they can't tell the difference because they feel everything.
I've always had a rather deep connection with women who have Moon in Pisces. Probably because my moon is in a water sign too and only other people with similar placements understand that particular hell. Pisces moon people I've known have always been the most kindly but can't handle being around negativity or suffering people. At least from what I've seen.

Reactions: sserafim and WearyHSP
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Sun leo, rising scorpio, moon leo.

WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
With those t-squares, afflicted mercury and Venus, afflicted sun, I'm done for.
Curious, I have Saturn in the 3rd house too. Did you feel squelched/silenced at home?

Your Saturn opposing Chiron/Mars looks pretty nasty (in 9th house of how you view the world?) Saturn Mars aspects can identify physical abuse and with Chiron, your soul's wounds so close well... curious?
Mercury and Venus in Gemini is a nice placement but yeah, I see the t-square, opposed by Pluto/Jupiter both retrograde.

At least the TSquare isn't in the angular houses (1st, 4th, 7th and 10th) which are the major houses: Body/Self, Home/Childhood patterns/Relationships/Career.

I have one Tsquare in the 1st, 3rd and Midheaven and a second TSquare in the 2nd, 4th and 10th houses. All the planets in the upper portion are retrograde (I've been told that means there's karma - for those who believe in that.)

Looks like your south node of Past Lives/ AKA karma is at 4 Taurus in your 4th house. Any idea what that might mean?

Your ascendant is at 29 degrees and I've been told it's a master number, meaning, you've mastered all degrees of that sign. Keeping in mind, this only really works if you believe in reincarnation. But you also have a powerful Neptune Uranus conjunction in your first house and Pluto is also at 29 degrees. So you, just being you, people likely react to you.
We know people who bring change don't always have pleasant lives. Galileo as an example. Pluto is power struggles and it's retrograde in your first house - your body and how people see you.
I have Neptune exact on my ascendant (first house but angular) and only recently an astrologer commented that with Neptune (which is fuzzy, like being underwater) on one's ascendant can make people project their own stuff on to you, as if you're a mirror for them. (Holy Cow people have projected onto me my entire life!!!) Yours, thankfully isn't on your Asc, but being teamed up with Pluto, it's making whatever power struggles you're having nebulous: either hard to identify, or based in fantasy or related to addiction or... (I'm not a professional, just making some guesses.)

• Wow
Reactions: Shu
WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
I've always had a rather deep connection with women who have Moon in Pisces. Probably because my moon is in a water sign too and only other people with similar placements understand that particular hell. Pisces moon people I've known have always been the most kindly but can't handle being around negativity or suffering people. At least from what I've seen.
Hello fellow Moon in Water.
I'm so so sensitive, which is a hardship when raised in an abusive household. I have Moon Jupiter EXACT in Pisces, but also very close to Chiron in Pisces in the 4th house of childhood/home... Yeah. But I also have Neptune 3 degrees from my ascendant in Scorpio (more water) - lots of projection from others, and that's apparently even more so a fingerprint for sensitivity than the Pisces stellium.

When you're raised in abuse and you're sensitive, imo, the trait and the situation become permanently intertwined. One's empathic radar is vigilantly dialed up for safety. I had no idea I was doing this until I was 30. No idea how vigilant I was - that was just "normal." I didn't realize I was an HSP for another 10 years. When the worst has happened to you, and you're around people who seem similar, yes, it triggers ptsd. I watch it happen to myself all the time. It's hard to be around anyone anymore. pretty wonderful being around HSPs generally though.

I mean, it's great to know instantly (empathically) if someone's trustworthy or not, stable or not, authentic or not, but it's such a shame that it's always attached to a trauma response.

Did I go off on a tangent?

Per your comment about Pisces Moon - I've found that i really sync up with people who share the same rising sign. I'd been told that once and found it to be true. I guess the reasoning is that (for me with Scorpio rising) connecting with another who shares basically all the same houses means they have similar ways of looking at things/speaking about things... communication is so easy.
I had a friend with the exact opposite rising and man, every time I spoke it's like she heard me say somethign else. Constant confusion which finally ended the relationsip. Too much struggle.

Reactions: sserafim and Mixo
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Aries

Supposedly, these are my traits according to Times of India:

• Aries people are very Ambitious.
  • Honesty stands first for Aries natives.
  • Being Self-assertive makes them stand tall always.
  • Aries natives are Brave and unafraid of anything.
  • Creative Skills of Aries natives are heart winning.
  • Aries people are known for being good organizers.
  • They are very Optimistic about everything.

LOL 😂

The only point on the list that fits is honesty maybe. I used to be ambitious.

Reactions: sserafim, Jane Doe 13 and QuietLake
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm Virgo sun Pisces moon

T

The Ninth God

Feb 8, 2024
Pisces descendant, pisces sun, sagittarius moon, virgo rising. My natal chart is pretty complex but I think that the "most interesting part" is my taurus midheaven conjunction with algol.

Reactions: sserafim
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
I'm a Leo!

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I'm a cancer with the moon in capricorn. And Sagittarius rising.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Sagittarius. But I'm not adventurous or optimistic

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Cancer sun Leo moon and scorpio rise for me.

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
Virgo

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Whoa so many Aquarians here. 😔
I guess we are the ultimate non conformist sign and over thinkers.
I see many Pisces too.
Looks like the fault is in our stars. ✨

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Whoa so many Aquarians here. 😔
I guess we are the ultimate non conformist sign and over thinkers.
I see many Pisces too.
Looks like the fault is in our stars. ✨
My crush is an Aquarius sun and I'm a Pisces moon. The fault is not in our stars, but ourselves 💫

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and divinemistress36